Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

server maintenance during the day?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
server maintenance during the day?

DUSTINZOLL
03.22.2013 , 12:16 PM | #1
seriously why would u bring servers down for maintenance for upwards of 5 hours smake dab during the daytime. im trying to play could u plz do ur ridiculous down times during the night when everyone is sleeping jeez.

Wishy
03.22.2013 , 12:18 PM | #2
jesus..stop the crying...probably not possible for a 8yr old by the spelling.

carnac_fett
03.22.2013 , 12:19 PM | #3
They were brought down 'smake dabe' in the middle of the day to address an exploit.
Safeguard - Jedi Guardian - Harbinger (US)

DUSTINZOLL
03.22.2013 , 12:20 PM | #4
ummm im 31 and who cares how i spell on a post lol. but u cant tell me its stupid the times they pick to bring the servers down. p.s. stop being a jerk its just spelling not the end of the world.

Quraswren
03.22.2013 , 12:20 PM | #5
When you have a game engine that seems to fold at the slightest hint of change, downtime is expected.

DUSTINZOLL
03.22.2013 , 12:21 PM | #6
in the end i just wanna play its my fav game in the world. and yes im crying like a baby i love my swtor

ivanhedgehog
03.22.2013 , 12:21 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by carnac_fett View Post
They were brought down 'smake dabe' in the middle of the day to address an exploit.
it wasnt an exploit..and they broke the game to quiet the crying from the self appointed guardians of MMO virtue. sad. No telling how much downtime and how broken the game will be this weekend of fail.

Jaberwokker
03.22.2013 , 12:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wishy View Post
jesus..stop the crying...probably not possible for a 8yr old by the spelling.

If He pays his sub he is entitled to cry all he likes. He is paying for a service that he is not recieving. Stop posting complete nonsense.

carnac_fett
03.22.2013 , 12:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
it wasnt an exploit..and they broke the game to quiet the crying from the self appointed guardians of MMO virtue. sad. No telling how much downtime and how broken the game will be this weekend of fail.
Hi, thanks for the reply.

According to the definition of the word 'exploit', it was an exploit. This is not negotiable.
Safeguard - Jedi Guardian - Harbinger (US)

DUSTINZOLL
03.22.2013 , 12:26 PM | #10
thnx man i hate it when people pick out the dumbest things that have nothing to do with what im talking about .so i geuss ill watch some tv till there up later guys.