lol servers down because...

Baktaro

People tend to whine about things that does not effect their own game play. :) You guys wanted power leveling fixed, okay on top of that you can also deal with servers being down.

Maybe now people will choose what they whine about, and beg to be fixed.

People tend to whine about things that does not effect their own game play. :) You guys wanted power leveling fixed, okay on top of that you can also deal with servers being down.

Extra characters because apparently ****** is too short

I'm an adult so right now I'm at work. :) I'm glad they're fixing the exploit.

I'm an adult so right now I'm at work. :) I'm glad they're fixing the exploit.

Yeah, but this is pretty much the prime time for europeans. GMT 5-7pm (7-9pm of my time) on friday... really? I just went to grab 12 pack of beer and was ready for a night playing fp:s and warzones. But I guess it will be delayed then :mad:

Edited by HakkaP

Worth.

The servers are down because EA is linking BW's and Maxis' servers in a last ditch effort to try and save Simcity.

lol...."Now that's funny right there"

I would love to see some version of this in the next batch of patch notes, perhaps the April 2nd notes -

" * To maintain game integrity SWTOR now requires and always on connection"

How many rage threads would spawn over this before they 'got it'?