Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not Impressed

JesterUSCG
03.22.2013 , 12:01 PM | #1
As a new player... Not Impressed. Do you clowns not have testers and beta servers?

And I'm paying for this?

Well I can tell you I wont be pay for too much longer. You should take this opportunity to get you act together before you loose the few customers you have

Cavell
03.22.2013 , 12:02 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JesterUSCG View Post
As a new player... Not Impressed. Do you clowns not have testers and beta servers?

And I'm paying for this?

Well I can tell you I wont be pay for too much longer. You should take this opportunity to get you act together before you loose the few customers you have
Dude, if you don't like the servers unexpectedly coming down to fix stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke, this is not the game for you.

carnac_fett
03.22.2013 , 12:03 PM | #3

And I'm paying for this?

Can I have your stuff in this game and every other MMO you've rage quit because sometimes servers are down?
Safeguard - Jedi Guardian - Harbinger (US)

iFruit
03.22.2013 , 12:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavell View Post
Dude, if you don't like the servers unexpectedly coming down to fix stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke while fixing stuff they broke, this is not the game for you.
Luved dat xD

JesterUSCG
03.22.2013 , 12:05 PM | #5
I'm thinking you are correct. Ya see I have this unreasonable expectation to be able to use/play with something I pay for.

Now I know.. That's just crazy talk. But this is a load of crap.

I cant understand why subscriptions would be down...

zzoorrzz
03.22.2013 , 12:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavell View Post
The thing is they could (and should) easily do this during the night when less people wanna play.

BrianDavion
03.22.2013 , 12:08 PM | #7
I'm thinking you are correct. Ya see I have this unreasonable expectation to be able to use/play with something I pay for.

Now I know.. That's just crazy talk. But this is a load of crap.

I cant understand why subscriptions would be down...
this is your first MMO isn't it?

ok lemme explain, sometimes maintinance needs to happen. to do that bioware needs to take the servers down.

ElQuesoGrande
03.22.2013 , 12:08 PM | #8
This is one of the low population times, but sure, you can continue with your awful thought. besides, it's an unscheduled maintenance, which means something came up that they needed to fix that they couldn't plan for. please cry more, your tears are delicious

Klarick
03.22.2013 , 12:10 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
this is your first MMO isn't it?

ok lemme explain, sometimes maintinance needs to happen. to do that bioware needs to take the servers down.
^^^ This. So so much this ^^^
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

Vorpalex
03.22.2013 , 12:10 PM | #10
Relax. Breathe. Of course they are trying to get the issue resolved. They are aware that you can always play another game, and have no reason not to when theirs is not available.