Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sniper Animations compared to mirror Gunslinger...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Sniper Animations compared to mirror Gunslinger...

verfallen
03.25.2013 , 01:44 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kameki View Post
Just learned Followthrough. Damn, it doesnt even look like a riffle shot. :x
It used to sound like Snipe if I recall well, bit when they overhauled takedown animation, they changed that as well.

NoTomorrow
03.25.2013 , 06:20 AM | #12
everything was sounding like snipe: FT, ambush, takedown and even SoS had like multiple snipes.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

OMGitsCHARLIE
03.25.2013 , 08:56 AM | #13
I love SoS over Speed shot. Speed shot is so noticeable if you're the target; A billion blaster shots hitting you. I personally think SoS is more subtle and the sounds of the bolts being shot in succession is pretty cool.
yummies - cleavette - moo'shu - i'm'faddycakes

WaldoA
03.25.2013 , 09:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaizo View Post
Is it me or are the shot animations of the blaster rounds just soo piss poor and lack luster compared to the Gunslinger? I mean half the time you dont even notice a shot going off compared to them. Is there anyway you can make like the "Ambush" look a bit more viscious. or make followthough a bit more like trick shot? I mean seriously plz Bioware lets put a little more effort into this. Prob why the class is the least played... tbh
Least played??

Have you even seen the number of people rolling Sniper for 2.0 simply because it pulls highest parses?
All the baddies roll the FoTM class.
I only just got my Sniper to fully augmented WH about a week before 2.0 trees released and I've given up with it already, I'm not going to play a class where all the terra-bad players are playing so they can pull highest numbers in a warzone like it matters.

Bringing back my Sorcerer to bosh some Sniper heads in.