Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Video] SWTOR Marauder - Skyrush PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
[Video] SWTOR Marauder - Skyrush PvP

elitegerike
03.23.2013 , 09:21 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
By the way, I wasnt here when Warmongers were supposedly the best. Were they alot better than anyone else? All I've seen is a video where they cheated, and I've met many players that played for them. Individually they were mostly good I guess, but like this Dariann here many were far from the best. Just curious how and why they were considered the best
they were the best AT THAT TIME.

if they would come back now, they would be *** raped by all factor teams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KB7x...ature=youtu.be
2.2 rage mara pvp vid Gerikke
DRAMA
www.twitch.tv/Gerikke24 arena streams!

Harva
03.23.2013 , 09:22 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
By the way, I wasnt here when Warmongers were supposedly the best. Were they alot better than anyone else? All I've seen is a video where they cheated, and I've met many players that played for them. Individually they were mostly good I guess, but like this Dariann here many were far from the best. Just curious how and why they were considered the best
They seemed to be the first team to play with the "modern" setup, back when Harbinger had 0 guardian tanks. They also had a consistent core group, and some skilled individuals. They were far from unbeatable, but undoubtably the best for a while.
Harva / Uhka / Usea / Loikka / Lipas / Zorza / Havra

Harbinger http://harbinger.enjin.com/

Leafy_Bug
03.24.2013 , 07:00 AM | #23
It seems that Video Editing Skills are inversely proportional with the quality of the music . Everytime I see an amazingly edited video I am let down by the muzaaaaaak!!!! Not good enough Skyrush, do it again!

Warmongers will always be remembered as cheaters and not as skilled players. Android/Wichita stealth capping on Voidstar behind :Irisa/Bladerush/Naera and Dalure (ex Pink Ninja players). Upzipittydippity (assassin 27 spec) and Android (mid tree dps/healer) would cap the left turret on Alderaan (left republic one) before we even got there. Easyway and Proudlock are using the same approach but do not use unlimmited force speed. Always a pleasure to see these two at our turret making our life miserable .

At that time, Warmongers, had no combat mara and were working on a setup to protect that Valkryrjdhjfhjfhd sniper of theirs. Skulm was doing the Domii (tm) teleport in huttball on every occasion and even admitted this on the forums. Even now it makes me cringe the audacity they had when all of them stated in unison that they cheat against guilds they do not like, whereas, with guilds they like they would not exploit the game. Gerrike reminds me of them when he openly admits using things to gain an advantage and waves his wang in front of everyone proud of doing it.

Muushie
03.24.2013 , 07:50 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post

At that time, Warmongers, had no combat mara and were working on a setup to protect that Valkryrjdhjfhjfhd sniper of theirs. Skulm was doing the Domii (tm) teleport in huttball on every occasion and even admitted this on the forums. Even now it makes me cringe the audacity they had when all of them stated in unison that they cheat against guilds they do not like, whereas, with guilds they like they would not exploit the game. Gerrike reminds me of them when he openly admits using things to gain an advantage and waves his wang in front of everyone proud of doing it.
Okay, youve gone too far.

I dont care about Warmonger, but how dare you call Domii a hacker?
Ive played with Domii for about a year, and he has never been close to ANY kind of exploit.
Your little "teleport" might have been him leaping to me while I was in stealth.

You PvE scrubs need to stop accusing people for hacking and actually LEARN the different classes and actually look around you, not just your parser on the dummy

So before you run around accusing people, please back it up.
This is just low for a "E-leet" Warlord, thought youd learn something before the Valor 100 mark

Markisha
03.24.2013 , 07:52 AM | #25
It seems that Video Editing Skills are inversely proportional with the quality of the music . Everytime I see an amazingly edited video I am let down by the muzaaaaaak!!!! Not good enough Skyrush, do it again!

Warmongers will always be remembered as cheaters and not as skilled players. Android/Wichita stealth capping on Voidstar behind :Irisa/Bladerush/Naera and Dalure (ex Pink Ninja players). Upzipittydippity (assassin 27 spec) and Android (mid tree dps/healer) would cap the left turret on Alderaan (left republic one) before we even got there. Easyway and Proudlock are using the same approach but do not use unlimmited force speed. Always a pleasure to see these two at our turret making our life miserable .

You're just so *********** bad. Stick to the PvE threads.
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

aleksandar_bf
03.24.2013 , 08:27 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KalElc View Post
Yeah itís out now, Proper video/movie, perhaps u need to get the popcorn, sweets to lay back and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNOT36IDiUg

I hope it meets your expectation after the Trailer
Ps, for does who watch my Skystep Series, the next episode comes out Monday mars 25*, Im sorry but I need some brake on my video making for a bit ^^
this is the best swtor video i have ever watched .. gj!!
Sponsored by Karagga
Acco - Vanguard - Tactics
TOFN

Leafy_Bug
03.24.2013 , 08:54 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Muushie View Post
Okay, youve gone too far.

I dont care about Warmonger, but how dare you call Domii a hacker?
Ive played with Domii for about a year, and he has never been close to ANY kind of exploit.
Your little "teleport" might have been him leaping to me while I was in stealth.

You PvE scrubs need to stop accusing people for hacking and actually LEARN the different classes and actually look around you, not just your parser on the dummy

So before you run around accusing people, please back it up.
This is just low for a "E-leet" Warlord, thought youd learn something before the Valor 100 mark

If that were only the case. How easily you jump and say he leaps to someone in stealth. You have no clue of which move in huttball I am talking about but you talk and talk and talk. I guess you are less 'E-leet' than I am for yapping like a yorky without even knowing what the issue is. The twitch stream was on the forums and BioWare made sure it got removed off twitch as well. Please do go on with the leap in stealth, I am more anxious to learn more about that especially when i knock him back and I move away so I am LOS (no leap to me) yet puff, he is back, in front of me with the rail preventing him to leap, and scores . Skulm did the same and he admitted on the forums that there is a huttball exploit he likes to use to win quick.

Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
You're just so *********** bad. Stick to the PvE threads.

Gragole,

I will not resort to ghetto language as I do believe we can be civilized. It seems to me that you suffer from an external locus of identity. Everywhere you post you show arrogance. You constantly harass and use small words as you can't even express yourself. I am sure there are some dictionaries around and if not, give me your address, I will gladly send you a few. So we had some duels in outlaws den and you won. I would admit skill but the powertech taunts (pulse something name) on me prevent me from saying that.

Given the above, you can continue to be the best self proclaimed assassin on the server and sign the autographs your fanclub is constantly asking. For some of us, especially me, you will be nothing more but some arrogant pixels on the screen..

Bonsaikitten
03.24.2013 , 09:25 AM | #28
Hey I was just curious about the Warmongers and what made them the best team. Seeing how the american teams outplayed everyone else on PTS, much due to the awesome communication in the team, their well timed CC and their target focusing, I'm just wondering if Warmongers had that kinda quality.

So we had some duels in outlaws den and you won.
And how many duels did Evolixe beat you in Gragole? It's duels, don't take them too seriously. Same gies for Gragole and the other trolls in here. Dont expect too much discussion on this forum.
Ooo

Muushie
03.24.2013 , 10:07 AM | #29
If that were only the case. How easily you jump and say he leaps to someone in stealth. You have no clue of which move in huttball I am talking about but you talk and talk and talk. I guess you are less 'E-leet' than I am for yapping like a yorky without even knowing what the issue is. The twitch stream was on the forums and BioWare made sure it got removed off twitch as well. Please do go on with the leap in stealth, I am more anxious to learn more about that especially when i knock him back and I move away so I am LOS (no leap to me) yet puff, he is back, in front of me with the rail preventing him to leap, and scores . Skulm did the same and he admitted on the forums that there is a huttball exploit he likes to use to win quick.
First off all Force Charging someone on the line in Huttball is extremly buggy and the leaper can glitch in the ground.
Your MS compared to Charger has something to say also (take notes) You can also charge mid-air if timed correctly.

Twitch videos that are not highlighted gets deleted after 30 days.

Hope I helped and again dont accuse people without proofs

GoeiSte
03.24.2013 , 10:12 AM | #30
I dont hack.