Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Video] SWTOR Marauder - Skyrush PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
[Video] SWTOR Marauder - Skyrush PvP

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
03.22.2013 , 01:44 PM | #11
yes he's fighting against **** and ungeared ppl
yes he's fighting against clickers keyboard turners

but yes, hes fking amazing!

amazing vid skyrush, i am so impressed,

one of the few maras in this server who is not playing this class coz its an OP **** .

keep going mate, NEVER listen the fhaggot haters, they are just jelly nonfactors (h8erz are h8in)

good job!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KB7x...ature=youtu.be
2.2 rage mara pvp vid Gerikke
DRAMA
www.twitch.tv/Gerikke24 arena streams!

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
03.22.2013 , 01:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgzen View Post

marauder play 6.5/10
first of all: who are you? another nonfactor warmonger brager

2nd: with ur youtube link in ur sign u say mara play 6.5/10? then whats urs? 1.5/10 ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KB7x...ature=youtu.be
2.2 rage mara pvp vid Gerikke
DRAMA
www.twitch.tv/Gerikke24 arena streams!

Fearine's Avatar


Fearine
03.22.2013 , 02:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by KalElc View Post
o yeah i did try it yesterday, diffrent league in Ranked yeah
Actually my comment about: "undergared opponents,ranked warzones etc" was sarcasm for the "l337 and pr0" **** responses you can see in PvP forum whenever someone posts a video

Keep it up. The QQ must flow!

EDIT: Now I saw the youtube comment about "clickers and keyboard turners". Well it seems some people have serious problem really....
Bioware's famous metrics revealed:
Q: Someone told me his son (George Lukas) played the game.
Answer: (Bioware) Yeah I heard that too. A lot of us with teenage kids try to get them to explain things to us.

Imbik's Avatar


Imbik
03.22.2013 , 02:17 PM | #14
He was fighting undergeared people lol. I can see that this argument is used every time in every wz vid. What's the fking problem? Do u want to see him killing 1v4 full ewh geared top skilled people?!? This game doesnt allow it.
Anyway good vid).
Palino TOFN

KalElc's Avatar


KalElc
03.23.2013 , 04:48 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
yes he's fighting against **** and ungeared ppl
yes he's fighting against clickers keyboard turners

but yes, hes fking amazing!

amazing vid skyrush, i am so impressed,

one of the few maras in this server who is not playing this class coz its an OP **** .

keep going mate, NEVER listen the fhaggot haters, they are just jelly nonfactors (h8erz are h8in)

good job!
Quote: Originally Posted by Imbik View Post
He was fighting undergeared people lol. I can see that this argument is used every time in every wz vid. What's the fking problem? Do u want to see him killing 1v4 full ewh geared top skilled people?!? This game doesnt allow it.
Anyway good vid).
thanks, i have been working on this video for like over a month, so it was like my first one to take real time to make it perfect
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Harbinger
Skyrush (Marauder) / Sky'lash (Mercenary)
Sky'ventress (Sentinel)(Marauder)

AlphaInquisitor's Avatar


AlphaInquisitor
03.23.2013 , 06:41 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
first of all: who are you? another nonfactor warmonger brager

2nd: with ur youtube link in ur sign u say mara play 6.5/10? then whats urs? 1.5/10 ?
I find it so funny when I see a random bestplayereu talking **** about awesome players... That Warmonger guy kiled 2 recruit maras while 4 recruits were capping. So impressive!

And G, you really love the word "nonfactors", don't you?
Rav
Meatbags
Not Good Enough
ToFN

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
03.23.2013 , 07:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgzen View Post
marauder play 6.5/10


You might wanna remove that link in your signature before you make comments like this. Actually, you might wanna remove that link just to remove it. That is some very average marauder play. I watched the random footage and the promo video, and theres just so much to put my finger on. Your positioning, your movement (?!?), your fantasticly bad use of defensive cooldowns. And whats up with that massive Assault spam? Oh wow.

I dont like to give these sorta comments, but when you post that **** here and at the same time have terribad videos on youtube, you kinda ask for it.

Troll: 2/10
Ooo

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
03.23.2013 , 07:44 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaInquisitor View Post

And G, you really love the word "nonfactors", don't you?

exactly , that wormanger guy rly is :>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KB7x...ature=youtu.be
2.2 rage mara pvp vid Gerikke
DRAMA
www.twitch.tv/Gerikke24 arena streams!

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
03.23.2013 , 07:51 AM | #19
By the way, I wasnt here when Warmongers were supposedly the best. Were they alot better than anyone else? All I've seen is a video where they cheated, and I've met many players that played for them. Individually they were mostly good I guess, but like this Dariann here many were far from the best. Just curious how and why they were considered the best
Ooo

Riivu's Avatar


Riivu
03.23.2013 , 07:57 AM | #20
Great video again Sky! Loved it.
Zenzey
< Harbinger >
Tomb of Freedon Nadd