Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to Name and Shame PVP Hackers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Petition to Name and Shame PVP Hackers

Zhaker
03.21.2013 , 09:31 PM | #11
I would sign if I can name and shame idiots too then.

gravioli
03.21.2013 , 09:51 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gankstah View Post

There's WAAAAAAAY too many people out there unfamiliar with other classes and how to play those other classes to start taking every "hacking name and shame" thread seriously.
I admit I don't know all the ins and outs of every class, but what ability allows players to do this? Seems to be an effective way of monitoring and responding to nodes in civil war. Maybe just a bug, but odd that a fairly prominent pvp guild that wins a lot of WZs was a "victim" of it. Kind of reminds me of jumping the wall to get to mid in the early civil war days.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/330...3031900050.jpg

DavidBryant
03.22.2013 , 08:57 AM | #13
Agree
Nymesis

DrewFromPhilly
03.22.2013 , 09:23 AM | #14
BW would never allow this, and they shouldn't. It'd turn into a witch hunt and 99.9999% percent of the posts in it would be crap, nerd-rage tarnishing the names of legitimate players who actually understand the game mechanics.

KillaDeuce
03.22.2013 , 09:31 AM | #15
/signed

But they will never do it. People who pay money for video game hacks are also willing to pay money for in-game items. Why discourage them.

If anyone here ever played APB. What I talk about here was a long time ago. I left the game a very very very long time ago and don't follow it now. But The Devs openly talked on their BLOG about how players were hacking but also spending large amounts of money in their in-game store. It seemed like it amazed them and they were sad to ban them. They were posting ban list on their forums for a while and then stopped before i quit the game.
Situational Awareness: improve your Unranked WZ experience
Charric - sniper - POT5 / Bastion
Verbäl - PT - POT5 / Bastion

LarryRow
03.22.2013 , 10:42 AM | #16
Can't you just do this on Reddit?
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Natharon
03.22.2013 , 10:49 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
Sure why not.
This guy is a known exploiter, I've seen his cap hacks myself.
♠THE NATHARON LEGACY♠
I Didn't Win The Blue Ribbon, But It Is In My Possession.
<WEAPONS OF WAR>

The_muse
03.22.2013 , 11:45 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post
I am starting this partition thread to get Bio to Name and Shame the people they catch hacking the game.
If you agree, please reply Agree
People who cheat don't have any shame, so why would this work? they are faceless internet losers. They need to have their IP banned from their provider or something more permanent. As soon as this game went free, there will be tons of hackers now.

Pistols-GS
03.22.2013 , 11:48 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Natharon View Post
This guy is a known exploiter, I've seen his cap hacks myself.
My mind is blown!
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Altheran
03.22.2013 , 11:52 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by rlamela View Post
pretty sure if they are really hacking it wouldn't actually shame them.

Jenna'syyde
You have a point. But I think that they are some people who cheat to get acknowledgment for being strong (but they won't admit it, it's the inferiority complex), and these ones can get hurt if they feel that the few aknowledgment and admiration they could have got from some ignorants turns into hate and laughs.