Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The MASSIVE PvP thread.


MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
03.22.2013 , 10:56 AM | #21
Playing rage/focus is like playing tic-tac-toe.....


....when everyone els is playing chess.

And this is what it's like to play PT.

Fearine's Avatar


Fearine
03.22.2013 , 11:52 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AuroraAustralis View Post
... Hope you know how to play then.
I fail to see what connection have the attribute requirements of a spec with your gaming skills.

Your driving skills are affected by what type of gasoline your car needs?

PS: WTS sarcasm detector.
Bioware's famous metrics revealed:
Q: Someone told me his son (George Lukas) played the game.
Answer: (Bioware) Yeah I heard that too. A lot of us with teenage kids try to get them to explain things to us.

limenutpen's Avatar


limenutpen
03.22.2013 , 12:01 PM | #23
Bru has a girl screaming and laughing in his videos.
I cannot understand how he manages to press buttons with this, but you can do two things when a girl is doing this and none of them has SWTOR or Star Wars connected to it.

Anyways just for this he is the best!
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

Fearine's Avatar


Fearine
03.22.2013 , 12:23 PM | #24
Nothing a good gamer cannot handle

http://imgur.com/4XSjhTX

Bioware's famous metrics revealed:
Q: Someone told me his son (George Lukas) played the game.
Answer: (Bioware) Yeah I heard that too. A lot of us with teenage kids try to get them to explain things to us.

AuroraAustralis's Avatar


AuroraAustralis
03.22.2013 , 12:33 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Fearine View Post
I fail to see what connection have the attribute requirements of a spec with your gaming skills.

Your driving skills are affected by what type of gasoline your car needs?

PS: WTS sarcasm detector.
Well, they aren't directly related, but in the event that he doesn't know how to play the fact that he has less armour makes him squishier than he ought to be.
Grandpa Zeoul "Aotearoa/Supernova"
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
Prophecy of the Five NA
<>

Harva's Avatar


Harva
03.22.2013 , 12:39 PM | #26
im pretty good at this game
Harva / Uhka / Usea / Loikka / Lipas / Zorza / Havra

Harbinger http://harbinger.enjin.com/

Fearine's Avatar


Fearine
03.22.2013 , 12:50 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AuroraAustralis View Post
Well, they aren't directly related, but in the event that he doesn't know how to play the fact that he has less armour makes him squishier than he ought to be.
Totaly agree.

I just made a sarcastic comment about rage/focus spec.
Actually almost all of this forum has hate and QQ about these specs. I prefer to see the situation with a sense of bad/cold/failed humor.

Nothing to do with the gaming skills of the rage/focus users. I am not here to criticize their skills.
To be honest I am not able to criticize even my own badness
Bioware's famous metrics revealed:
Q: Someone told me his son (George Lukas) played the game.
Answer: (Bioware) Yeah I heard that too. A lot of us with teenage kids try to get them to explain things to us.

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
03.22.2013 , 01:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Aint saying they are god looking, but I hear ACE is full of girls. If you want a good guild on the other hand, convert to finnish and join Harbingers.
yes slider/searali/gerikke are *****es

Nausicaa-ita's Avatar


Nausicaa-ita
03.22.2013 , 02:13 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by limenutpen View Post
Bru has a girl screaming and laughing in his videos.
I cannot understand how he manages to press buttons with this, but you can do two things when a girl is doing this and none of them has SWTOR or Star Wars connected to it.

Anyways just for this he is the best!
well, I can surely be annoying sometimes but there was no need to be that rude! *cry in a corner*
Nausica'a - Scoundrel
Nausicaa - Commando
Follow me on twitter! @nausicaagamer

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
03.22.2013 , 03:02 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
yes slider/searali/gerikke are *****es
yep. I'm the biggest woman you'll find on the server (not meaning fat )

P.S. Damn G, that's the closest you've gotten so far to getting my name right
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd