Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this the last time they are doing the Gree event?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Is this the last time they are doing the Gree event?

Malchan
03.20.2013 , 01:02 PM | #1
I heard a rumor that this may be the last time they are doing the event. Is any of this true? I'm concerned because I want the mount but do not have the ability to get it if this is the last time the event will be around I did the math and I'd only be able to get 45 all together. But if this is the last time it'd be nice if a BW employee can let me know this and maybe clear up this rumor for others as well.

Khevar
03.20.2013 , 01:44 PM | #2
My understanding is that the Gree event (along with other events) will be repeated periodically. I don't believe there is any sort of published schedule to this though.

Eillack
03.20.2013 , 05:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Malchan View Post
I heard a rumor that this may be the last time they are doing the event. Is any of this true? I'm concerned because I want the mount but do not have the ability to get it if this is the last time the event will be around I did the math and I'd only be able to get 45 all together. But if this is the last time it'd be nice if a BW employee can let me know this and maybe clear up this rumor for others as well.
There is your problem.

It is happening a few more times over this year. Whether it will occur again after this year is not certain.