Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Rock Talks Star Wars

Selorian
03.19.2013 , 11:55 AM | #1
A brief interview with Dwayne Johnson about his possible involvement with Star Wars Episode VII:

Can You Smell What Star Wars Is Cooking?

Thylbanus
03.19.2013 , 02:12 PM | #2
Well it would be awesome to see Dwayne in Star Wars, especially since he was also in Star Trek. Kinda funny to have J.J. doing both and include Dwayne.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Doctoglethorpe
03.19.2013 , 04:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
Well it would be awesome to see Dwayne in Star Wars, especially since he was also in Star Trek. Kinda funny to have J.J. doing both and include Dwayne.
Man I do not remember that at all and now I'm utterly disgusted by it.

The Rock does not belong in Star Wars, ffs people.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.20.2013 , 08:08 AM | #4
Only if he's sort of used like Samuel L in the prequels. Being one of the Jedi Council members that does most of the screen time talking in chambers. And gets a couple of action scenes but not the "main guy". And he rarely does roles where he's not the "main guy" so don't see it happening.

Doctoglethorpe
03.20.2013 , 09:51 AM | #5
If The Rock has the brains for mastership in Skywalker's Order then all hope is truly lost.

CharlieBrown
03.20.2013 , 04:05 PM | #6
The Rock as Mand'alor the Mighty.

Calling it.
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five

DarknessInLight
03.20.2013 , 09:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Selorian View Post
A brief interview with Dwayne Johnson about his possible involvement with Star Wars Episode VII:

Can You Smell What Star Wars Is Cooking?
Actually, I could see Dwayne Johnson as Jedi Master Qu Rahn, which means we could be dealing with the Katarn Trilogy. Why not?
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

Zaxem
03.20.2013 , 10:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
Actually, I could see Dwayne Johnson as Jedi Master Qu Rahn, which means we could be dealing with the Katarn Trilogy. Why not?
lol i actually i can't see him being a jedi or sith a mandolorian or trooper sure but i just can't picture him as a jedi/sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

TheBBP
03.20.2013 , 11:08 PM | #9
I totally could see The Rock in Star Wars. Especially in a KoTOR movie. I would totally cast him as Jace Malcom.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

ELECTRICJUDGMENT
03.20.2013 , 11:12 PM | #10
The only Star Wars character I can imagine Dwayne portraying (besides a Mandalorian) is Darth Bane, but he lived 1000 years before the films.