Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars Episode VII: Rise of the Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars Episode VII: Rise of the Sith?

Selorian
03.19.2013 , 11:47 AM | #1
The latest rumours about Star Wars Episode VII is that it will focus on the rebirth of the Sith Empire seen in the Old Republic era:

Star Wars Episode VII: Rebirth of the Sith

Ventessel
03.19.2013 , 11:50 AM | #2
According to the source, this is "wild speculation"...
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

BlazingShadow
03.19.2013 , 11:50 AM | #3
I reject this notion and refuse to accept this as canon.

Selorian
03.19.2013 , 11:54 AM | #4
It's kinda going over old ground so I hope it isn't the case.

Kilikaa
03.19.2013 , 03:18 PM | #5
Rumors like this should not be spread. Nobody knows what the next movie will be about. Until we do we should refrain from spreading these rumors.

Odyseus
03.19.2013 , 04:11 PM | #6
Here's some more interesting tidbits regarding the plot. Take it with a grain of salt. However, I can say this with 100% certainty, almost everything was leaked about the prequel trilogies before they were officially confirmed. I remember when the story board depiction of the Jango VS Obi Wan fighit leaked on the internet, and everyone jumped in to say it was fake. And guess what. It turned out to be true like many leaks in regards to the trilogy's plot direction.
\
• Star Wars Episode VII will be set 30 years after Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

• It will indeed feature the Skywalker/Solo children coming to the peak of their powers

• The Jedi Order has been rebuilt with Luke Skywalker as Grand Master

• A disciple of Emperor Palpatine aims to rebuild the Sith Armies of the Old Republic and destroy the Jedi where the Skywalker children will be thrust into battle and face their inner demons of their Skywalker lineage.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...=zergnet_48677
Odysseus, SWG server Flurry, Commando, TK/Rifleman, Fencer/Combat Medic.

Edgeup
03.20.2013 , 08:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Odyseus View Post
• A disciple of Emperor Palpatine aims to rebuild the Sith Armies of the Old Republic and destroy the Jedi where the Skywalker children will be thrust into battle and face their inner demons of their Skywalker lineage.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...=zergnet_48677
Maybe this is what palps had in store for maul. Not sure how is feel about that hopefully it's disciple we haven't seen previously. But I'd imagine Maul would bring in a serious crowd as he was the favorite part of the prequel to many.

Jonoku
03.20.2013 , 08:44 PM | #8
I could see the rise of the sith model, no longer using the rule of two without any specifics I could believe that. idk about skywalker/solo children tho because they already said EU won't be followed, completely different direction.

Spartanik
03.20.2013 , 11:12 PM | #9
They can do a great fun movie whataver era and setting they chose, it realy only depends how they go about it.
It would be nice something new though, i had my share of skywalkers, and their cheap lines in the movies anyway.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

ELECTRICJUDGMENT
03.20.2013 , 11:21 PM | #10
I wish to god it was set in the Old Republic around the events of the Great Sith War. I am so tired of everything being sequel or prequel to the original films.

Gerard Butler as Ulic Qel-Droma
Christian Bale as Exar Kun
Christina Hendricks as Nomi Sunrider

How freaking awesome would that be?