Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This Is Madness

Selenial
03.27.2013 , 01:51 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by JekRendar View Post
Well, my theory may not be true. Dooku defeated Tarkin by a 12-point margin.
22, not 12...
But yeh, that one was one of the closest, not what I expected.... I thought dooku would win by more XD
I thought the force users would rule this...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of my first fanfic, Echoes.

Aurbere
03.27.2013 , 01:52 PM | #72
Well, my theory may not be true. Dooku defeated Tarkin by a 12-point margin.
I knew it would be close. Personally, I didn't vote for the characters (Dooku/Tarkin), but the actors. It was a tough choice, but I voted Sir Christopher Lee over Peter Cushing.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Ventessel
03.27.2013 , 03:45 PM | #73
I'm surprised Dooku only took 61% of the vote, I would have expected a wider margin there. I suppose winning almost 2:1 is still a pretty lopsided victory, though.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

JekRendar
03.27.2013 , 09:45 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Rex vs Tano won't be IMO, hard to predict....
If tano wins I can see her going far, probably beating Chewbacca, then Leia.... However she'd lose to Yoda/Luke.....
Ahsoka will beat Rex, that's a given. She likely will beat Chewie as well, BUT considering that Leia beat Padme and Tarkin narrowly (by comparison to other competitions) lost to Dooku, he might have a chance.

If she beats Chewie, however, she'll lose to Leia.
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

JekRendar
03.27.2013 , 10:50 PM | #75
Wow. Ahsoka won, but only by SIX points. Clearly this is a sign that Rex is more popular that most imagine.
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

Ventessel
03.27.2013 , 11:14 PM | #76
Ahsoka will beat Rex, that's a given. She likely will beat Chewie as well, BUT considering that Leia beat Padme and Tarkin narrowly (by comparison to other competitions) lost to Dooku, he might have a chance.

If she beats Chewie, however, she'll lose to Leia.
I actually see Chewie going very far, probably beating Ahsoka and Leia. Likely he'll lose to Han, and we'll see Han go on to be the light side finalist.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Beniboybling
03.28.2013 , 12:14 PM | #77
Sixteen Strikes Back - who's it gonna be? My votes with Han Solo and Darth Vader...

Wow, Ashoka & Rex were close. Strange, I didn't realise Rex was such a popular character, I just saw him as another clone but a little cooler because he had two blasters.

Ventessel
03.28.2013 , 09:55 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Sixteen Strikes Back - who's it gonna be? My votes with Han Solo and Darth Vader...

Wow, Ashoka & Rex were close. Strange, I didn't realise Rex was such a popular character, I just saw him as another clone but a little cooler because he had two blasters.
Agreed, Solo and Vader are definitely going to crush it.

Bastila-chan
03.29.2013 , 04:18 AM | #79
Obi wan won over Han. And a lot of you thought Han is going to be in the finals

Ventessel
03.29.2013 , 05:39 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Bastila-chan View Post
Obi wan won over Han. And a lot of you thought Han is going to be in the finals
May your soul be consigned to eternal hellfire, blasphemer. The Emperor clearly feared the chance that Solo might win and rigged this round of voting.