Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how much did you level?

HexDecimalUK
03.22.2013 , 02:16 PM | #31
imagine if one of your friends came to your house and scratched 2% of your monitor screen, or 2% of your car paint, imagine if 2% of a meal was contaminated with ground glass, 2% adds up dude imagine if they sold it as a consumable damage booster even as little as 2% constitutes 1 or even 2 points in some skill trees again, it may not seem much on the face but the math behind it adds up but regardless, even 0.2% invalidates the competitive part of the game pre-50 IMO. But as i said im not all and out phased by this because i can just not play pre-50 PVP no one is forcing me right? But the taint is there regardless and as i pointed out in the opening sentence of this reply 2% is as good as 100% because that's how much of the integrity is effected.
<RISK>
Hex'DecimalUK-Pyro HexDesecrate-Lightning Shatterclipse-VG/Immortal
Hex'DecímalUK-concealment HexDecimus-Madness Blaster'Chief-AP

Nedau
03.25.2013 , 01:12 PM | #32
I have had level 13's kill me in 2 hits on my max geared 49 sorc. I don't know how they do it. Its happened more then once so i know it not a coincidence. I've got almost 15000 health? Sometimes I'm even bubbled. To be honest as buggy as this game is I don't how anybody can call it competition. It like playing a board game that the rules only apply half the time but you never know which half.

WayneKarrion
03.28.2013 , 02:49 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Nedau View Post
I have had level 13's kill me in 2 hits on my max geared 49 sorc. I don't know how they do it. Its happened more then once so i know it not a coincidence. I've got almost 15000 health? Sometimes I'm even bubbled. To be honest as buggy as this game is I don't how anybody can call it competition. It like playing a board game that the rules only apply half the time but you never know which half.
Seriously This, Some WZ I completely kill people like they have no stats, other games I crumble like a house of cards ALL the time. I never know when I'm going to be effective or suck on my Sorcerer.