Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion to 10K

Yaesive
03.18.2013 , 06:25 AM | #1
Okay so during this past weekend I got my T7 to 10K and all, but I did not get the companion bonus. Do you need to complete Chapter 2 or something else?
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Never_Hesitate
03.18.2013 , 06:30 AM | #2
You have to complete all missions/conversations with a companion to get the bonus.
To do so you have to complete the chapter 3
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Yaesive
03.18.2013 , 06:49 AM | #3
GO figure... Thanks... Need to finish Chapter 2 on this Toon first :S
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

ZeroPlus
03.19.2013 , 11:41 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaesive View Post
Okay so during this past weekend I got my T7 to 10K and all, but I did not get the companion bonus. Do you need to complete Chapter 2 or something else?
A quick way to check if you have unlocked the companion bonus is to open your Legacy window and then on the "Republic" or "Imperial" node see if you see your companion's portrait under your class section. If the portrait is there you "unlocked" it.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Philmors
03.26.2013 , 07:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
You have to complete all missions/conversations with a companion to get the bonus.
To do so you have to complete the chapter 3
Actually you don't have to complete chapter 3. You just have to get to chapter 3 and have your companion's affection near 10k so you can get all of the conversations. The only exception to this is usually the first companion (or in the case of the Jedi Knight, the second companion) who has the missions where you may need to be a high enough level to finish the mission.

steave
03.30.2013 , 01:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Philmors View Post
Actually you don't have to complete chapter 3. You just have to get to chapter 3 and have your companion's affection near 10k so you can get all of the conversations. The only exception to this is usually the first companion (or in the case of the Jedi Knight, the second companion) who has the missions where you may need to be a high enough level to finish the mission.
Actually, it varies heavily. Some I had to complete Voss for, others I could unlock right after completing chapter 1.