Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will Rise of the Hutt Cartel be the last major content update for swtor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Will Rise of the Hutt Cartel be the last major content update for swtor?

CaptRavenous
03.18.2013 , 04:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SwaggerJesus View Post
Inactive dev team low player population
Because if its not doing better than WoW, it must be a failure.

This MMO is in the top five as far as MMO populations go, some have said this is the second biggest MMO out right now, next to WoW.

A better question would be, how long until this thread dies? A day? Maybe two?
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

theUndead
03.18.2013 , 07:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
Yeah tell me about it, i sometimes have to play at odd hours to get anything done, especially on the smaller planets like Dromund Kaas and Coruscant, cause at the normal times, my server is at 100-200 and that is just too many to be honest.
Yeah starter planets can be a bit frustrating with huge populations, that is why I enjoy my leveling in the higher planets the most because the populations are much lower and you can do it at your own pace.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

JMCH
03.18.2013 , 07:31 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
Yeah tell me about it, i sometimes have to play at odd hours to get anything done, especially on the smaller planets like Dromund Kaas and Coruscant, cause at the normal times, my server is at 100-200 and that is just too many to be honest.
Actually, end-game population does shrink again at least on my server, even with the few F2P players now there.

If RoTHC is nowhere near a decent expansion, with how they "re-balanced" the skill trees, how they expect us to grind even more and pay real money for some "cartel" reputation (directly or indirectly), you can be sure population will shrink even more, because most of us are actually TIRED of all this and the omnipresent bugs.