Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Xenoanalyst HM & SM gear requirements

Daynna
03.20.2013 , 10:05 PM | #21
I still plan to get Bh/campaign gear for the pve content I've not done yet, I mainly was wanting to know if my WH gear would get me through HM Xeno. Currently have full weaponmaster set on my full combat specced sentinel. My pve gear as it stands now consists of the columi chest, some level 56 gloves I scored in him d7, and Bh boots and legs. Everything in both sets has been augmented. Thanks again for all the knowledge, much appreciated.

bbare
03.21.2013 , 12:38 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Daynna View Post
I still plan to get Bh/campaign gear for the pve content I've not done yet, I mainly was wanting to know if my WH gear would get me through HM Xeno. Currently have full weaponmaster set on my full combat specced sentinel. My pve gear as it stands now consists of the columi chest, some level 56 gloves I scored in him d7, and Bh boots and legs. Everything in both sets has been augmented. Thanks again for all the knowledge, much appreciated.
Warhero should be fine as long as you know the mechanics of the fight and how to play your class. Research the fight, and go to an operations dummy and see how much dps you are doing over 6 minutes. If it is over 1500, you should be fine.
The Vanity Legacy

Daynna
03.21.2013 , 04:57 PM | #23
Thanks for all the help everyone, it's greatly appreciated.