Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Xenoanalyst II/WB missions

LordHartigan's Avatar


LordHartigan
03.13.2013 , 12:43 PM | #1
Some of the missions for the gree event are a bit confusing. I seem to recall the last time the event was on there were actual flagged missions for defeating Xenoanalyst II and the two WBs. Seeing the event had restarted I went back into this zone, grabbed all the missions from the terminal (I had enough standing that I can also get Advanced Training). I joined a group to kill Xeno, was able to obtain loot, but there was no flagged mission for it. Is it a one time deal and after that basically treated like any other world boss?

Aeonscythe's Avatar


Aeonscythe
03.13.2013 , 12:51 PM | #2
From what I understand, yes it is.
(█████████████████Ξ█╠⊕⊕⊕⊕╣█Ξ█████████████████)

LordHartigan's Avatar


LordHartigan
03.13.2013 , 06:36 PM | #3
What's the lock out on them now. Can you do both 16 and 8 man SM once in a week?

abokado's Avatar


abokado
03.13.2013 , 06:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LordHartigan View Post
What's the lock out on them now. Can you do both 16 and 8 man SM once in a week?
No. You can do SM and HM once a week. The group size doesn't matter. Just check the lock outs ingame next time.

haliy's Avatar


haliy
03.14.2013 , 04:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LordHartigan View Post
I seem to recall the last time the event was on there were actual flagged missions for defeating Xenoanalyst II and the two WBs. Seeing the event had restarted I went back into this zone, grabbed all the missions from the terminal (I had enough standing that I can also get Advanced Training). I joined a group to kill Xeno, was able to obtain loot, but there was no flagged mission for it. Is it a one time deal and after that basically treated like any other world boss?
The quest you are referring to would be [AREA] Combat Specimen and was a 1 time quest. Not really sure why you would want to actually pick that quest up except for the sake of just doing it because the only reward you received from it was 11k credits. Besides that quest, the 3 world bosses are treated just as world bosses.

Both 8 and 16m share a lockout within the same difficulty just as any operation. This has not changed since the last time they released the event.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kja - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Birthofthecool's Avatar


Birthofthecool
08.02.2013 , 02:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by haliy View Post
The quest you are referring to would be [AREA] Combat Specimen and was a 1 time quest. Not really sure why you would want to actually pick that quest up except for the sake of just doing it because the only reward you received from it was 11k credits. Besides that quest, the 3 world bosses are treated just as world bosses.

Both 8 and 16m share a lockout within the same difficulty just as any operation. This has not changed since the last time they released the event.
That's actually wrong. There is a non repeatable Quest for Xenoanalyst. For me the Area quest only became available when I had finished the other quest.

Mugen_no_Jidai's Avatar


Mugen_no_Jidai
08.02.2013 , 11:24 PM | #7
There is a one-time quest that you pick up from the terminal, which gives two extra gray helix (and maybe a token?) for defeating Xeno for the first time on that character. I got these on two newish characters that hadn't done Xeno before, ending up with 16 gray helix (8 for HM 16m, 6 for SM 16m, and 2 for the one-time quest) last week. This is just like any other operation, which all have first time quests. The only other one-time quest besides the aforementioned worthless AREA one with its 11k credit reward, is the planet-hoping one that you pick up inside the ship (right before you drop down) that also gives two gray helix.

killkrazie's Avatar


killkrazie
08.03.2013 , 11:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by haliy View Post
The quest you are referring to would be [AREA] Combat Specimen and was a 1 time quest. Not really sure why you would want to actually pick that quest up except for the sake of just doing it because the only reward you received from it was 11k credits. Besides that quest, the 3 world bosses are treated just as world bosses.

Both 8 and 16m share a lockout within the same difficulty just as any operation. This has not changed since the last time they released the event.
you also get a title for completing that area quest