Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

SlightlySychotic
04.29.2013 , 08:31 PM | #41
Also been waiting since launch. Had a place holder for the longest time but lost it during the server merge.

Jedi Shadow
Darth Sychotic: (Sith Juggernaut) "Whatever does not kill you has failed and must be made to pay egregiously for its error."
Kaz Keeno: (Scoundrel) "One day I hope we can just move on and put this whole 'trying-to-kill-me' nonsense behind us."

Blazer
04.29.2013 , 11:05 PM | #42
Seeing as how I have seven different characters, all I have left to play is a Jedi Counslar, which I'm leaning towards a female. Seeing a male go "meow" is just weird.

Corpselight
04.30.2013 , 12:48 AM | #43
cathar with the exception of the female type seems kinda ugly. Both seem rather lame (at this time) they should have worked on new classes and worlds for those classes instead of adding mere fan service with the cathar fans. Makeb was rather disappointing there is enough content for a lvl 65 cap character there. The devs really need to kick it in to over drive on the new classes and worlds content wise not just giving fan service. i predict this will get old real quick.

JFiver
04.30.2013 , 02:40 AM | #44
I'll be race changing my Zabrek Marauder to Cathar. Might do the same with my Sorcerer, depending on how they look.

Master_Gurlas
04.30.2013 , 07:16 AM | #45
I will be switching my male trooper to Cathar from human, and i'll make a male Cathar bounty hunter... they could be brothers

JaceMatai
04.30.2013 , 04:03 PM | #46
I'm thinking about converting my Male Jedi Guardian into a Cathar. Think it would look pretty cool, but then again this character is my first and most loved so don't know if I'll be able to change him :/

Paitryn
05.01.2013 , 02:46 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I"m leaving a spot open for a male Jedi Knight.
Same here for a Guardian. I liked the look of the one JK on tython that takes the flesh raider baby (I still think he chose to eat it the way he felt 'tested")

Seireeni
05.01.2013 , 02:47 PM | #48
Probably changing my powertech from twi'lek to cathar, lekkus mess with her headgear all the time anyway. And I have 2 other twi'leks already.

PrinceBurai
05.05.2013 , 09:34 PM | #49
I love how so many on the forums assume every Cathar will be a Thundercats homage/ripoff....Mines going to be a Power Rangers/Super Sentai homage :P
Dar'Gol Grifforz, Sith Sorcerer, once the I find the right armor I am coloring it as close to gold as possible

vian
05.05.2013 , 09:42 PM | #50
If I change my sith Pureblood Inqisitor into a Cathar, do I get to keep my Legacy Sith Pureblood unlock for when I make a consular?
Two blasters; no waiting!