Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First 1 mil damage match

Korbayne
03.11.2013 , 01:51 AM | #1
Well honestly not looking to stroke epeen or anything but felt like I needed to post it cause i was so excited to get one before xpac http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8c1bb7e8.jpg well thats all i was just excited.
Tralt - level 50 pew pew

korvboll
03.11.2013 , 07:16 AM | #2
Thats some insane number, a couple of questions ?

Long game ?
Specc ?
Gear ?
Rotation ?

Ive just leveled a Sniper which now have full WH gear + augment and i am no where near that kind of output

Korbayne
03.11.2013 , 12:22 PM | #3
was a fairly long civil war was running pve lethality spec and mostly same as pve rotation just changes in pvp a bit depending on circumstances and im about 50/50 ewh/wh gear
Tralt - level 50 pew pew

translucentwolf
03.16.2013 , 08:10 AM | #4
damage divided by dps divided by 60 = ~20 minute match.
That which does not kill you merely postpones the inevitable.

HoboWithAStick
03.16.2013 , 08:37 AM | #5
Look at how much that one guy healed and look at the deaths on the other team, this is clearly setup.

Sinaith
03.19.2013 , 11:25 AM | #6
What does that have anything to do with anything?
In a 20 minute match, if someone is dishing out that much damage then obviously someone's going to have high healing numbers as well.
And 10 deaths isn't that much at all... They were probably the squishy ones. You're just mad cause can't do 1 mil dmg in 20 mins
<Pkers>
Sinaith | B'utters | Sinafey
Sephas | M'arshmallow | Syn'ne

TheLokust
03.19.2013 , 12:47 PM | #7
It is interesting that it appears the middle node was never captured by either side at any point in 20 minutes.

Mookind
03.19.2013 , 01:17 PM | #8
Gotta scroll over the DPS when u post big numbers

Korbayne
03.19.2013 , 01:24 PM | #9
I did Scroll over the DPS on the screenie its 892 if you cant see it. Also never met that healer before that match but i did log over to my pub toon cause honestly the match was between me and him and everyone else was mostly fodder(undergeared and/or dumb). Yes the match was fairly long but i still think its fairly impressive, but their was definatley no setup on the unranked pvp match at 2am you can even see that the other dpsers in the match werent doing near as much.
Tralt - level 50 pew pew

Sinaith
03.19.2013 , 01:56 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLokust View Post
It is interesting that it appears the middle node was never captured by either side at any point in 20 minutes.
Lol, are you trying to use this as an argument saying that it's a fake screenie?

So you've never heard of a stalemate civil war? Clearly you don't run ranked.
<Pkers>
Sinaith | B'utters | Sinafey
Sephas | M'arshmallow | Syn'ne