Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conpanion Conversations

Jacks-mask
03.09.2013 , 01:32 PM | #1
I know how to talk to companions when they want to talk (cantina, ship etc) but how can I get them to want to talk to me? My Knight can converse with Kira after doing various class stories and Bonus Series but when not doing anything they never want to talk, how do I get around this?

CedricJulliard
03.09.2013 , 01:56 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacks-mask View Post
I know how to talk to companions when they want to talk (cantina, ship etc) but how can I get them to want to talk to me? My Knight can converse with Kira after doing various class stories and Bonus Series but when not doing anything they never want to talk, how do I get around this?
Conversations become available after you get a certain amount of affection/make progress in your story, they don't just randomly decide to talk to you.

So in short, you can't get around it, do quests and give Kira some gifts to make her talk!
Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".

KBerling
03.09.2013 , 10:27 PM | #3
They talk to you as part of your companion questline with them, they add a bit to the conversation from time to time in mission cutscenes, they'll tell you to blow off if you try to talk with them and you haven't advanced to the next stage of your companion quest,, and they throw out some grunts or one-liners during battle. You'll also hear their voice when you give them gifts and as part of the crew skills process. That's pretty much the whole package.