Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day - 3/8

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
03.08.2013 , 02:53 PM | #11
Elara Dorne. She would out-regulate and out-law everyone in that courtroom with her eyes shut. Course whether she'd help a spice runner is another thing - woman of principles there.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Darslk
03.08.2013 , 02:53 PM | #12
Vector. If he couldn't use his diplomacy to bring em around, we could always Join anyone in the courtroom.
Prophecy of the Five, <Ghost Panther>

Hyfy
03.08.2013 , 03:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Elara Dorne. She would out-regulate and out-law everyone in that courtroom with her eyes shut. Course whether she'd help a spice runner is another thing - woman of principles there.
That is exactly what I was thinking. No one knows every rule and regulation in the book inside and out better than her.

If it was my Sin though I'd just represent myself. I'm a member of the DC, I do as I please. And for my Bah it would have to be Gault.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a body's natural defense against stupid

Jedlosson
03.08.2013 , 03:31 PM | #14
This is Nar Shadaa... I don't need any companion for a lawyer here, I just need my gun...

itsmymillertime
03.08.2013 , 03:32 PM | #15
Gault can smooth talk us out.

Rafaman
03.08.2013 , 03:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Lol! Yes indeed. Elara would be my first choice. But then... it will also depend on who arrested me.

If I was arrested by the Hutts, I think different representation would be in order. Gault perhaps. Someone who knows how to make a deal. If I was arrested by the Imps... then... I think I would want Dr. Lokin. That crafty old vet would know his way around the Imp bureaucrats.

sumoftwosins
03.08.2013 , 03:41 PM | #17
HK51 without a doubt.
Jedi Cov.
Khadan - 55 JUGG / Kyliss - 55 MARA / Khasin - 55 SIN
Khyuss - 55 Guard / Khalen - 55 MERC / Krysis - 55 OP
"The H Is Silient"

SentinelDranoel
03.08.2013 , 05:06 PM | #18
Vector of course because he is a diplomat and a good speaker. Elara would also be a good pick.
Well that was easy.
Next.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix 7/30/15 Returned for KotFE. Finally, a story expac.

dscount
03.08.2013 , 05:18 PM | #19
SCORPIO without a doubt.

Not only would she quote the legal mumbo jumbo getting me out of trouble, but would also provided a valid reason that the court is out of order for even arresting me in the first place.

She would then proceed to take over the court monitoring, control systems and robots to encourage the courts to release me or suffer her mechnical wrath.
Reference Link: Why bother? Folks dropping sub's like flys lately. http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Suggestions to Bioware: Release "REAL" Sub rewards list.

TheWookiee
03.08.2013 , 05:23 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Philastra View Post
Gault, before everyone knew it hed have em so convinced that I was a fine upstanding citizen that was falsely accused and was merly brining the spice to the athorities.If that wouldnt work i'd just have Skadge start a fight and leavehim there as I escaped, be good to get that guy off my ship anyway. As a side note would love to be able to replay storylines at 50 with other companions to see how they played out.
^ This.

Gualt would be hands down the best! I wont give any spoilers, but if you have run the companion questline with him, you would know he's the perfect scum bag to get even the guilties person off any charges.