Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Requires heavy armor

BeToo
03.07.2013 , 11:54 AM | #11
While you can't see his equipped gear, there are companion "customizations" where you can change Khem's outword visual appearance. You'll find a few at various vendors on different planets for all companions (not just Khem).

via Dulfy's site: an image for Khem's 'outfits" here

ThrustorPrime
03.07.2013 , 11:58 AM | #12
Thanks again, all. The equipment is in place in the slots, so I guess he's okay. It never occured to me that his appearance wouldn't change. I thought I saw a Khem in a crowd on the Imperial Fleet wearing heavy black armor. I must have been mistaken.

Much to learn still, have I. Urrgghh.

Skodan
03.07.2013 , 12:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ThrustorPrime View Post
Thanks again, all. The equipment is in place in the slots, so I guess he's okay. It never occured to me that his appearance wouldn't change. I thought I saw a Khem in a crowd on the Imperial Fleet wearing heavy black armor. I must have been mistaken.

Much to learn still, have I. Urrgghh.
you probably did see him wearing that. khem and a couple other companions in the game only have their equipment appearance change when you put on a companion customization
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

KBerling
03.07.2013 , 01:46 PM | #14
You could always try this: with the character screen open to Khem, look at his stats then unequip something that he is wearing. If you see adifference in his stats, everything is working the way it should..