Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grenade and PVP

AngelofCain
03.07.2013 , 11:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
<<Cybertech. Think it's mainly Cybertechs who know and like sludge and maybe shock or pyro, everyone else goes for the V1 Ford Seismic.
I like sludge but I like the purple seismic grenade the most. Stuns all targets within a 5m radius of site. blue and grenade seismic only stun 3-4.

Best moment: dropping a seismic grenade in the middle of a group as the door pops in a VS, and as my team ran off I sat there in the middle of them to flashbang them just as the grenade stopped. 12 secs of aoe cc for 2 cooldowns. 7 people cc'ed. So much fun.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

biguydeadd
03.07.2013 , 01:10 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
I'm surprised more people don't use grenades, actually. I see them once in a while, but certainly nothing like, say, even 50% of the matches I'm in. Maybe I'm just not where the action is (I solo guard a lot) and so miss out on their use, or maybe too many people are like me - who has grenades and is constantly thinking "oh, that would have been a good place to use a grenade right there if I had remembered to".
Wish my wz experiences were like that.Isn't a game that goes by that has no nade spam...so many stuns slows roots in this game,just when you think you've gotten clear after a third stun/root...someone goes all halo on your behind.
Do you say "could care less"? Please,for the love of god,watch this instructional video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw