Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Damn it Andronikos!! No means NO!.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Damn it Andronikos!! No means NO!.

Asavrede
03.07.2013 , 10:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Yup. You hit one [Flirt] option to see what happens and suddenly there's kids and a house on Alderaan.

Bioware has not added a function to end relationships after they've begun and, apparently, they do not think it's important.
Maybe because it isn't? Relationships are a completely intert feature anyway, so just marry someone and get it out of the way.

Berronaxftw
03.07.2013 , 03:37 PM | #12
Ok yeah to hell with it, i'm not playing my inquisitor anymore.. i just cba with this andronikos.

Berronaxftw
03.07.2013 , 07:40 PM | #13
Can't i just.. spoiler alert

Spoiler

Berronaxftw
03.08.2013 , 01:43 PM | #14
Actually the realy funny part of this is, i never even clicked a [Flirt]. option. EVER.

So does this count as a bug? if so can i have my companion quests reset?

Tatile
03.08.2013 , 01:47 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
Actually the realy funny part of this is, i never even clicked a [Flirt]. option. EVER.

So does this count as a bug? if so can i have my companion quests reset?
You can try, but unfortunately it has been previously stated that, bug or not, Bioware won't reset conversations. I'd suggest contacting Mr. Musco and letting him know how you feel (in the kindest possible way) about the events, though. It' never nice to be forced into a relationship with anyone, even less so when you actually cannot ever leave it.

Berronaxftw
03.08.2013 , 01:50 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
You can try, but unfortunately it has been previously stated that, bug or not, Bioware won't reset conversations. I'd suggest contacting Mr. Musco and letting him know how you feel (in the kindest possible way) about the events, though. It' never nice to be forced into a relationship with anyone, even less so when you actually cannot ever leave it.
Who is Mr. Musco

Tatile
03.08.2013 , 01:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
Who is Mr. Musco
Mr. Eric Musco, the latest addition to the Community Support Team? He has been posting a lot recently, along with Ms. Amber Green and Ms. Courtney Woods.