Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it me, or has pvp improved over the last week?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Is it me, or has pvp improved over the last week?

CaptianFordo
03.10.2013 , 07:59 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
Half of that statement is false.
Which half?
The Shadowlands
Thire(55) Haythom(55) Ortel'fez(55) A'din(55) Halusia(55)
<HoneyBadgers>

RyanReagan
03.11.2013 , 01:08 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
Which half?
trolling is a art.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.▓ <Infinite Darkness>

CaptianFordo
03.12.2013 , 08:41 AM | #83
trolling is a art.
an*

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/540/01/
The Shadowlands
Thire(55) Haythom(55) Ortel'fez(55) A'din(55) Halusia(55)
<HoneyBadgers>

RyanReagan
03.12.2013 , 09:07 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
game, set, match.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.▓ <Infinite Darkness>

kamikrazy
03.12.2013 , 10:24 AM | #85
this is a good thread

Wanchope
03.12.2013 , 12:40 PM | #86
Sorry to break up the trash talk but I had a question kind of related to the OP.

I started PVPing for the first time in months this week and just got crushed over and over again (I'm on the Rep side). And I don't just mean I personally was crushed (although that happened too) I mean like we couldn't cap a singe turret in Civil War. I readily admit I am not a great PVPer. But I was surprised to see that my old Battlemaster gear was better then half the people I was on with. One guy that was complaining about getting crushed (which we were) was wearing Columi gear.

Anyway, I went like 0-11 before I finally got a win. Things were laggy as all get out. I kid you not, I had to roll my gunslinger into cover 3 times (at least on my screen) before it actually worked. Is this what Rep side unnranked PVP is like all the time?

RyanReagan
03.12.2013 , 01:27 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanchope View Post
Sorry to break up the trash talk but I had a question kind of related to the OP.

I started PVPing for the first time in months this week and just got crushed over and over again (I'm on the Rep side). And I don't just mean I personally was crushed (although that happened too) I mean like we couldn't cap a singe turret in Civil War. I readily admit I am not a great PVPer. But I was surprised to see that my old Battlemaster gear was better then half the people I was on with. One guy that was complaining about getting crushed (which we were) was wearing Columi gear.

Anyway, I went like 0-11 before I finally got a win. Things were laggy as all get out. I kid you not, I had to roll my gunslinger into cover 3 times (at least on my screen) before it actually worked. Is this what Rep side unnranked PVP is like all the time?
Roll an imp.

Wanchope
03.12.2013 , 02:41 PM | #88
Roll an imp.
I take it thats a yes....

Dedrayge
03.12.2013 , 04:02 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanchope View Post
I take it thats a yes....

Depends on one's luck, but yea, it's better on the imp side. Plus we have cookies.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

Jherad
03.12.2013 , 07:06 PM | #90
It depends on the time of day. I have a 50 imperial that I play on and off and sometimes the derp on the imp side is just as bad as the reps.
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol