Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender romance: Which companion would you choose?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Same gender romance: Which companion would you choose?

DarthVoi
03.02.2013 , 11:39 PM | #1
See topic, I know current companions cannot be same-gender romance targets, but we can always fantasize, yes? In time, who knows.

I always find my female Sith Warrior good with Jaesa, either Light or Dark works, but especially Dark side.

Drudenfusz
03.03.2013 , 12:21 AM | #2
Even though Tharan Cedrax shows intrest in women in the game (one can have flirt with him, but not have an releationship as a female consular) I would love when he is actually open for both genders and would be the one for male consulars. Would also love to see how Holiday would take that relationship!
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Jeweledleah
03.03.2013 , 12:32 AM | #3
Kaliyo. she's already bi.

Spoiler

SithKoriandr
03.03.2013 , 12:47 AM | #4
Mako! While I don't recall what scene, there was one companion storyline opening that left me going "Right there! It's right there!"

Happy with Andronikus and my Inquisitor, but my Bounty Hunter, she needs Mako!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Thylbanus
03.03.2013 , 01:50 AM | #5
Any of them, except for Doc. He's just annoying as all get out.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Kaarin
03.03.2013 , 06:57 AM | #6
Having only played Empire, the potential couples I actually thought had chemistry were LS Warrior/Vette; DS Warrior/Jaesa; and Bounty Hunter/Mako. Agent and Kaliyo, maybe, maybe if you play a bit more darkside and "**** the rules."

Aryh
03.03.2013 , 07:04 AM | #7
I do want SGR in the game, however, I wouldn't use the feature on most of my characters, only on my few male ones. It would be Quinn for my male Sith Warrior and Vector for a male Agent I have yet to create. I would love however, being able to romance Scourge on both, male and female Jedi Knights (even though I do love the romance with Doc).

markcymru
03.03.2013 , 07:22 AM | #8
For me it has to be Kira. And Ashara is sweet, too.

But the one I really want is Isabella ( I know, I know... different universe) She's the only one who really makes my knees weak and my heart flutter !
“The comments on any article about feminism justify feminism.” — Lewis's Law

LadyKulvax
03.03.2013 , 07:31 AM | #9
Kira, Ashara, Jaesa, Vette, Mako, Nadia.....

Man that's hard to choose from.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Tatile
03.03.2013 , 07:39 AM | #10
My Agent would very likely want to romance Vector and my Warrior would definitely want to do something with Vette.

Mako is a little too much like BFF/little sister for either of my Bounty Hunters and Ashara just seems... underwhelming (I'm a Jedi, hurray!).

I've not played any of my Republic characters long enough to get to any of the companions, but I've read so much about Lord Scourge to think he should be a romance option for everyone.