Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"dark side because it's dark side" character

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
"dark side because it's dark side" character

_biddan_
03.02.2013 , 04:10 PM | #1
ok i want to do something completely weird,a toon that picks dark side decisions because it's the dark side,but i can't decide which class,what class do you think can be the most evil possible one?
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Helig
03.02.2013 , 04:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
ok i want to do something completely weird,a toon that picks dark side decisions because it's the dark side,but i can't decide which class,what class do you think can be the most evil possible one?
Got a DS Sorc and it was way more fun than DS Warrior. Thing is, DS Inquisitor looks somehow more natural. Warrior looks like a violent, tenchcoat-wearing sodomite with a brain the size of a chestnut. DS Jedi sound like they have Tourette's in many cases.

As far as non-Forceusers go, Agents get veeeeeeeery classy DS decisions. But all-on DS doesn't sit well with me as Agent, because he's supposed to be taking advantage of whatever, and not just be an a-hole because he can. Bounty-hunter gets some good bully/murder action, but overall, a bit too straightforward. I definitely liked how a DS Smuggler played. Not all-on DS, mind you, but DS-heavy. You get to cheat, murder, lie, murder... did I mention murder? DS Trooper, I don't have, so I cannot comment.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Defecter
03.02.2013 , 06:25 PM | #3
what class do you think can be the most evil possible one?
Sith Warrior. Bar none. The DS based story of this class basically defines 'Evil for the sake of being evil'.

That being said, while I loved the story and was a fair bit into the DS side, it can get a bit... stereotypical to simply choose the DS option because it's there. I simply chose whatever felt best.

But if you really want to be evil just because you can, the SW is the class for you.

nateslice
03.02.2013 , 07:53 PM | #4
I second Warrior. Vette is the reason; she's pretty much the fork in that particular road for every Warrior. Every Warrior is either horrible to her, sending him down the Dark Side path, or really nice to her, sending him down the Light Side path.

And she's your first companion, so you'll know early on whether you can really be a big meanie just for the hell of it.
Star Wars goodness from Richard Cheese:
Star Wars Cantina
The Imperial March

_biddan_
03.03.2013 , 03:28 AM | #5
interesting,mwahahah time to be evil.
does this look evil enough?
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21derfs.jpg
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Helig
03.03.2013 , 05:59 AM | #6
interesting,mwahahah time to be evil.
does this look evil enough?
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21derfs.jpg
I'd prolly go with a Pureblood. Ratataki skin is too damn glossy, and, under certain light angles, your face will look like it's wet or something.

Plus, Purebloods get a Sith-slap power, which is, arguably, the best racial in the game. Looks hilarious when used on Khem Val.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

_biddan_
03.03.2013 , 07:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I'd prolly go with a Pureblood. Ratataki skin is too damn glossy, and, under certain light angles, your face will look like it's wet or something.

Plus, Purebloods get a Sith-slap power, which is, arguably, the best racial in the game. Looks hilarious when used on Khem Val.
yeah but they become pink if you go too dark.
wait
wait
wait!
you slap khem?my poor evil,twisted,hungry,vicious monster!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Helig
03.03.2013 , 07:18 AM | #8
yeah but they become pink if you go too dark.
wait
wait
wait!
you slap khem?my poor evil,twisted,hungry,vicious monster!
Sithilis is ugly anyway. I turn Sith Corruption off. Purebloods look corrupt enough with glowing, orange eyes and certain complexion/skin tone combos.

I pull Khem out only to Sith-slap him. Problem? /Sithface

_biddan_
03.03.2013 , 07:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Sithilis is ugly anyway. I turn Sith Corruption off. Purebloods look corrupt enough with glowing, orange eyes and certain complexion/skin tone combos.

I pull Khem out only to Sith-slap him. Problem? /Sithface
you sick monster D:
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Eillack
03.04.2013 , 11:20 AM | #10
Agent

Spoiler
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.