Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subbing worthwhile !

eastgotenks
03.01.2013 , 09:49 AM | #11
I had a paper route when I was 11. It sucked coming home from school and rolling those damn things up and walking over town to deliver. Sunday's were the most brutal when you had to wake up at 5 AM and do like twice the work, especially in the winter. And I only got paid like 50 bucks a month. Crap job.

psandak
03.01.2013 , 09:58 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by eastgotenks View Post
I had a paper route when I was 11. It sucked coming home from school and rolling those damn things up and walking over town to deliver. Sunday's were the most brutal when you had to wake up at 5 AM and do like twice the work, especially in the winter. And I only got paid like 50 bucks a month. Crap job.
And at that age I mowed lawns, spending one day out of my weekend not having fun. BUT, I learned the value of working for money, and when I was able to buy what I wanted, I savored the moment of purchase, and the thing in general I lot more than anything I was just given.

KillerKans
03.01.2013 , 09:59 AM | #13
and back to the OP....

Subbing is definetly worth it. Im a casual player, maybe 10 hours a week, thats $2.66 an hours. Worth every penny

Blockk
03.01.2013 , 01:13 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by zejaie View Post
Would you really let your nine year old go out and run a paper route in this day and age for a video game?
Yup .... and some
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Jedi

Blockk
03.01.2013 , 01:19 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by eastgotenks View Post
Crap job but when your a weener, you do whats required to generate income, if your given everything then your expect everything later on, not my way of parenting, I feel ya pain though man, I did a milk run

In saying that, my 9 yr old boy does my lawns, inlaws lawns and cleans cars, shed and his own room. The room is no payment for good reason, if its not done, every day, then he misses out on all sorts so he does it and is quite used to it now

back to kids and F2P, find money and Sub

Blockk
03.01.2013 , 01:19 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by KillerKans View Post
and back to the OP....

Subbing is definetly worth it. Im a casual player, maybe 10 hours a week, thats $2.66 an hours. Worth every penny
Good on ya mate, good example

Blockk
03.01.2013 , 01:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
And at that age I mowed lawns, spending one day out of my weekend not having fun. BUT, I learned the value of working for money, and when I was able to buy what I wanted, I savored the moment of purchase, and the thing in general I lot more than anything I was just given.
Bingo ^^^

Blockk
03.01.2013 , 01:26 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by calypsissmexy View Post
Risk what? Your kid is in the same amount of danger riding a bike for fun. And it isn't for "a video game". It's for learning to earn money to get things you want instead of pestering mom and dad until they spoil you and just give you the thing you want (I am assuming a little about the OP but if it were my kid that would be the reason).
You assume right

sirullrich
03.01.2013 , 01:29 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by zejaie View Post
Would you really let your nine year old go out and run a paper route in this day and age for a video game?
LOL this day and age! Well to be honest this day and age is the best time for children. Kids are sueing parents, Maryland (well I think it was Maryland) banned spankings, child labor laws, I mean the list goes on and on. Way back when children especially girls had absolutely no rights. Children use to be sold as slaves to pay off family's debts. If your country got taken over by another power children were put to death or became slaves. Would you rather live in those times? One last rant most abductions to children are done mostly by people who know eachother. So does that mean you will never let your child talk to people?
W.O.X.-HARBINGER
HYOU-MOUBU
LUKEWARM TAUNTAUNS-BASTION
KARYOTEN-OUHON-RENPA

GalaxyStrong
03.01.2013 , 01:53 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Blockk View Post
I am a subscription player and my 9 yr old has the free version on his computer

so I have watched him with interest, mainly to see what your missing when your a F2P player

heavy restrictions

my advice, get a paper run and pay the subs
Just make him mow the damn lawn or rake leaves once a week, problem solved.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN