Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subbing worthwhile !

Blockk
02.28.2013 , 11:53 AM | #1
I am a subscription player and my 9 yr old has the free version on his computer

so I have watched him with interest, mainly to see what your missing when your a F2P player

heavy restrictions

my advice, get a paper run and pay the subs
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Jedi

zejaie
02.28.2013 , 12:16 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Blockk View Post
I am a subscription player and my 9 yr old has the free version on his computer

so I have watched him with interest, mainly to see what your missing when your a F2P player

heavy restrictions

my advice, get a paper run and pay the subs
Would you really let your nine year old go out and run a paper route in this day and age for a video game?
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

calypsissmexy
02.28.2013 , 02:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by zejaie View Post
Would you really let your nine year old go out and run a paper route in this day and age for a video game?
Crime is down. I assume by, "in this day and age" you mean in this day when the news tells you about every horrible thing that happens creating a sense of paranoia that this is the most dangerous era of human history when in fact the opposite is true (at least in modern nations not in the middle of a civil war).
Just take my money [togruta species]

zejaie
02.28.2013 , 02:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by calypsissmexy View Post
Crime is down. I assume by, "in this day and age" you mean in this day when the news tells you about every horrible thing that happens creating a sense of paranoia that this is the most dangerous era of human history when in fact the opposite is true (at least in modern nations not in the middle of a civil war).
Well if you are willing to risk it for a video game, be my guest.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

chuixupu
02.28.2013 , 02:43 PM | #5
It seems the days of kids running paper routes is over. I think it was sometime in the late 90's that they started disallowing it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Khevar
02.28.2013 , 03:13 PM | #6
Preferable to encourage the nine year old that he/she can make their own money and buy things, rather than expecting to get handed luxuries on a silver player.

If you're worried about a paper route, substitute with some other minor work-for-money opportunity.

calypsissmexy
02.28.2013 , 03:19 PM | #7
Well if you are willing to risk it for a video game, be my guest.
Risk what? Your kid is in the same amount of danger riding a bike for fun. And it isn't for "a video game". It's for learning to earn money to get things you want instead of pestering mom and dad until they spoil you and just give you the thing you want (I am assuming a little about the OP but if it were my kid that would be the reason).
Just take my money [togruta species]

psandak
02.28.2013 , 04:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Preferable to encourage the nine year old that he/she can make their own money and buy things, rather than expecting to get handed luxuries on a silver player.

If you're worried about a paper route, substitute with some other minor work-for-money opportunity.
Risk what? Your kid is in the same amount of danger riding a bike for fun. And it isn't for "a video game". It's for learning to earn money to get things you want instead of pestering mom and dad until they spoil you and just give you the thing you want (I am assuming a little about the OP but if it were my kid that would be the reason).
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You have restored my faith in today's parenting.

GalaxyStrong
02.28.2013 , 07:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
It seems the days of kids running paper routes is over. I think it was sometime in the late 90's that they started disallowing it.
****, you cant even set-up a freaking Lemonade Stand with out some F-ing bureaucrat say you breaking health regulations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdqARRoWC0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPKUUH7ytUo
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Rooff
02.28.2013 , 07:43 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
They started enforcing child labor laws on the paper boys (girls). My neighbors kid lost his first job from that