Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Berühmte letzte Worte vor dem Wipe

darthnish
02.28.2013 , 07:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
This thread needs to be moved to the Japanese forum. (yes, I know there is no Japanese forum and nobody is speaking Japanese here)
本当に ? wwwwwwwwwwww

Lord_Theodorus
02.28.2013 , 07:41 AM | #22
"Ich hab das alles schon als Tank gemacht, aber mit dem Heiler war ich noch nie hier drin"

"Also da einige den Boss nicht kennen, zeige ich euch mal ebend bis wo wir laufen können"

"Ich glaub da war noch einer AFK"

"Mit meiner Raidgruppe hab ich den schon 100 mal gemacht, ich denke das geht mit euch auch"

Theodorus, Vanjervalis Chain
Wir wollen unsere Community Manager zurück! Nous voulons le retour de notre Community Manager ! We want our own Community Manager!

Beware of the Krauts!

KyaniteD
02.28.2013 , 07:47 AM | #23
In PUGs:

"Ja, ich kenne den Kampf."
"Sorry, bin ein bisschen beschwipst."
"AoE oder CC?" (Oder wenn noch Zeit ist, der Nachfolger: "Was ist AoE/CC?")
"Wenn nichts zu heilen ist, helfe ich aus als DPS."
"Es gibt einen Bug, mit dem es einfacher ist..."

In der Gilde:

"Sind alle da?" und
"Wartet mal, ich muss noch..."
Looking for a referral link? Support Dulfy's and Exile's work on Dulfy.net, TOR-Fashion.com and TOR-Decorating.com by using their referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/794P7w
Quote: Originally Posted by Feargal View Post
A totally logical and reasonable answer. Clearly you have no concept of what forums are for.

Lent_San
02.28.2013 , 07:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by KyaniteD View Post
In PUGs:
"Sorry, bin ein bisschen beschwipst."
Lol, Erweiterung dessen wäre:

"Boah, Alter, ich hab voll einen sitzen. Was'n los jetzt, ogogog...".

cfmexp
02.28.2013 , 07:55 AM | #25
"Das geht auch mit Gefährten."

sergos
02.28.2013 , 07:56 AM | #26
"Das schaffen wir auch ohne Heiler"

VegaPhone
02.28.2013 , 07:56 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by LrdRahvin View Post
Actually English is a combo of German, several Scandinavian languages (mostly Danish and Norwegian- The Swedes mostly invaded due South from Sweden and also East into Russia- in fact Russia is named for the Rus- a group of Vikings who settled there.) and later Latinate influences from the Norman invasion which infused Latin/French into English.

So, prior to the Norman invasion of the British Isles you had a language called Old English (hodgepodge of various "viking" groups' lingo and Germanic settlers/invaders like the Angles and Saxons) that is closest to modern Icelandic (descended from old Norwegian).

Norman invasion brough Latin influences into the language giving "us" a language called Middle English (what Chaucer wrote in) and then of course time and typical language evolution/drift gives us Modern English.

Just thought I'd throw all that text at 'ya since you're pretending to know what you're talking about....The more you know and all that
You forget to include origin of species as well. That is why I am still correct.

The earliest humans are from Africa migrated towards Iran and from there a large group went to Germany. Then the Germans had their own influence as well, but the white of the Europeans is attributed to first come from the Iranian area.

And due to that, then the white of the Europeans also came from the germans. So learn German its in your blood.

I know what I am talking about. I am an armed chair scholar. You can't prove me wrong. I have the power of google.

LrdRahvin
02.28.2013 , 08:05 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by VegaPhone View Post
I am an armed chair scholar.

So you have a gun and have an advanced degree in the study of chairs...has no bearing on the fact that you seem to know very little about anything else :P

P.S. It's armchair scholar.....the more you know (tm)

wombinator
02.28.2013 , 08:07 AM | #29

Semiramis
02.28.2013 , 08:09 AM | #30
"Warum kommt diese Gruppe da von rechts jetzt auch noch zu uns?"
- "Ich glaub, ich hab Massen-Gedankenkontrolle gedrückt."
"Super!"

Zum Sessel-Wissenschaftler von oben: manchmal sollte man besser wissen, wann man seinen Mund zu halten hat! ;-) Zieh dich einfach streitlos zurück! Bekommt dir und der Diskussion besser!