Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't access PTS

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OceanwaveII
02.28.2013 , 11:32 AM | #11
Ah New Problem! using the work around I manage to transfer character to the test server , now It Say the test server is full (Even though I have plenty of room on the OPEN test server ) the Closed test server now is filled and I can't access it to delete the characters from that area . Also I have a char that inactive on my account , it say please contact technical support to reactivate this char but there no way to do so on the PTS. (There plenty of space on the test server )

Thylbanus
02.28.2013 , 12:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by OceanwaveII View Post
Ah New Problem! using the work around I manage to transfer character to the test server , now It Say the test server is full (Even though I have plenty of room on the OPEN test server ) the Closed test server now is filled and I can't access it to delete the characters from that area . Also I have a char that inactive on my account , it say please contact technical support to reactivate this char but there no way to do so on the PTS. (There plenty of space on the test server )
Check the private test server, you are probably maxed as I am. I transfered a character and thought I made an error, deleted him and went to try again. I was denied. Then noticed on the Private Test Server I had 12. Someone already tried contacting EA and they said there is nothing they can do to delete those characters. Maybe a CS can change that or do something about it since it seems they are at least looking at this thread.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

OceanwaveII
02.28.2013 , 01:15 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
Check the private test server, you are probably maxed as I am. I transfered a character and thought I made an error, deleted him and went to try again. I was denied. Then noticed on the Private Test Server I had 12. Someone already tried contacting EA and they said there is nothing they can do to delete those characters. Maybe a CS can change that or do something about it since it seems they are at least looking at this thread.

How exactly are they gonna test makeb lol and give us free access if there own system is essentially broken better get fixing that

Thylbanus
02.28.2013 , 03:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by OceanwaveII View Post
How exactly are they gonna test makeb lol and give us free access if there own system is essentially broken better get fixing that
You will just have to make a new character until it is done. Also, don't go to the leveler kiosk until you have your advanced class, otherwise you will have to pay for all your skills. Just so you know, we are not testing Makeb. Makeb is being kept secret. We are only testing the skills, flashpoints, and achievements.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

grassipher
03.01.2013 , 12:55 AM | #15
I am also receiving Error Code: 3001 "This account is not authorized to connect to our servers." when I try to access the PTS

Stormshaper
03.01.2013 , 02:00 AM | #16
Likewise (error 3001 can't log into PTS)

I just resubbed earlier this evening, so I'm guessing that may have something to do with it. However, y'all got my money, so I'd like my access now please *grin*

alltherobots
03.02.2013 , 03:19 AM | #17
I'm also getting the same error.

mmert
03.04.2013 , 07:18 PM | #18
I can't access pts either. Same Error Msg!

Deathinasec
03.05.2013 , 07:26 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Stormshaper View Post
Likewise (error 3001 can't log into PTS)

I just resubbed earlier this evening, so I'm guessing that may have something to do with it. However, y'all got my money, so I'd like my access now please *grin*
i just resubbed also and cant access the pts

TatsuSan
03.05.2013 , 08:54 AM | #20
GT-Schorsch (error 3001 can't log into PTS)