Korrealis Mounts

duelsaberman

We do need more landspeeders! I was disappointed to find out that Korreallis went out of business some time before I started playing. I especially wanted a Korrealis Prince, it's in my favourite shade of red. Also, I heard that there are three unused mounts in this game that are (and always were) unobtainable - Two Desslers - Nomad (brown) and Exploler (green) and a Tirsa - Champion (blue), and I'm pretty angry about the Tirsa, I'd love a blue version.

And most importantly - the taxi speeders (not the speeder bikes, the big two-seater ones, I think they were even in the EP2 movie. As taxis they fly tho, so dunno if they still are LANDspeeders) are the best looking speeders of them all, they look like flying '60s Cadillacs. I was heartbroken to find out that they are taxi/deco only, and I always tried to swipe the abandoned ones on Correlia, which brings me to an idea... Devs, please make a GTA-like game where you steal speeders on Nar Shadaa, Correlia, Corustant etc. That would seriously rock.

We do need more landspeeders! I was disappointed to find out that Korreallis went out of business some time before I started playing. I especially wanted a Korrealis Prince, it's in my favourite shade of red. Also, I heard that there are three unused mounts in this game that are (and always were) unobtainable - Two Desslers - Nomad (brown) and Exploler (green) and a Tirsa - Champion (blue), and I'm pretty angry about the Tirsa, I'd love a blue version.

And most importantly - the taxi speeders (not the speeder bikes, the big two-seater ones, I think they were even in the EP2 movie. As taxis they fly tho, so dunno if they still are LANDspeeders) are the best looking speeders of them all, they look like flying '60s Cadillacs. I was heartbroken to find out that they are taxi/deco only, and I always tried to swipe the abandoned ones on Correlia, which brings me to an idea... Devs, please make a GTA-like game where you steal speeders on Nar Shadaa, Correlia, Corustant etc. That would seriously rock.

the taxi speeders is called manta speeders i think, and from what i have seen datamined of 2.0 it might come with the expantion. i dont think we will see the korrealis back :( i really want it too since i was stuck on a dead server and wasnt able to get the pvp rating or social x before they was removed, :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

It needs to be on the Cartel Market, seriously they would make a lot.

I'm sure its not hard to make a person dismount when clicking on the gtn or a mailbox.

IF they don't want to do that, make them available for a limited time only?

• 4 months later...
I wouldn't protest against the Korrealis mounts being on Cartel Market, actually I'd love it! Finally I'd have some reason to spend my cartel coins

+1 and if i didnt have the coins i WOULD get more just to get this mount!!

put them all back into the game 1 in each next box you make and see the profits skyrocket!! would rather spend my cartel coins or give you guys the money ( for the cartel coins ) than pay 32 mill on my server( a bit shy of the 32 mill )! there is 2-3 Korrealis on sale and so far nobody has bought them...