Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is no cancel button on my subscription page, how to cancel subscription?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There is no cancel button on my subscription page, how to cancel subscription?

Pawleez
02.24.2013 , 03:23 AM | #1
Dear all,

I have activated my Product Registration Code, and received an email that said that my subscribtion will continue (thus I need to pay monthly) until cancelled. So I followed the instructions from the support website- FAQS, and it says that you need to go to subscriptions on the left side in your account page. When you are on your subscription page you need to go to the bottom of the page there should be a 'cancel your subscription' button, but there is none! What can I do? I have 28 days left of my free subscription.

Please help, what can I do?

Ps. I also asked the 'contact in game' help, but it couldn't help answering my question either.

OwenBrooks
02.24.2013 , 03:51 AM | #2
If there is no subscription then the option does not appear.

But if you like here is the link https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription/cancel

Pawleez
02.24.2013 , 04:52 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
If there is no subscription then the option does not appear.

But if you like here is the link https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription/cancel
Thank you so much for this advice! I have filled in the form right away. Will I receive an email as proof that I cancelled it?

Thanks again!

OwenBrooks
02.24.2013 , 05:15 AM | #4
I do not know to be honest, I have not cancelled my subscription

If there is no payment method on file then there can be no renewal in any case

Pawleez
02.24.2013 , 05:42 AM | #5
I know, well it's just in case. Thanks for your help.

Master_Reuben
03.07.2013 , 07:03 PM | #6
I have this problem too! Underneath the "Redeem Game Time" link there is nothing. I clicked on the link posted above but below the "You have cancelled your subscription" bar it still read: "You have 2 days of play time remaining. Your account will be moved to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription", which sounds as if I'm still subscribed...
⋐▌╬╬ịịị╬▐⋞(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)