Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purchase not allowed for United States

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Purchase not allowed for United States

GreatEkim
02.23.2013 , 09:32 PM | #1
I went to buy cartel coins and this is the message I received "Purchase not allowed for United States "

So does this mean the US government stepped and is banning soe from selling products to united states citizens now? Someone must have complained to their senator about the customer service skills here.

Stansman
02.23.2013 , 09:48 PM | #2
Just got the same message but instead its not allowed for the country where I live..the purchasing system for the store has been bugged since the launch of Free To Play and its still coming up with new errors (and a lot of old ones).

GreatEkim
02.23.2013 , 10:04 PM | #3
Why does this keep happening. I keep taking breaks from this game in hopes they fix everything, but when I come back it is another big problem. How does the saying go: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Well I must be insane then to think they would fix all the bugs in one year

ForeWolf
02.23.2013 , 10:06 PM | #4
The same thing is happening to me. I was trying to preorder the expansion and that error message keeps coming up. Can't even buy Cartel Coins.

VanionDarklight
02.23.2013 , 10:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ForeWolf View Post
The same thing is happening to me. I was trying to preorder the expansion and that error message keeps coming up. Can't even buy Cartel Coins.
Same is happening with me, it gives the 19.99 regular price, then general error and when i try again now the price changes to 9.99, then another general error

TerraZero
02.23.2013 , 10:38 PM | #6
"Purchase not allowed for Norway"
Yay..

ForeWolf
02.23.2013 , 10:49 PM | #7
I haven't played this game since launch month. I'm coming back since not playing for 1 year. I wanted to give TOR another chance, but really?............... Do you not want my money Bioware?