Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Council: Who's left?

Onyxus
02.23.2013 , 05:45 PM | #1
2 things

What was the name of each member on the Dark council who died and who is currently left?

Also at the end of the Sith warrior storyline do you become one of the dark council as well as the Emperor's Wrath? (was so long ago since I finished my storyline, they should add an option to allow you to replay it!)

Bird_of_Thunder
02.23.2013 , 06:03 PM | #2
Spoiler
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

SithKoriandr
02.23.2013 , 07:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Master-Nala
02.23.2013 , 08:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni & Hard-Top
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thofia

SithKoriandr
02.24.2013 , 01:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Slowpokeking
02.24.2013 , 01:44 PM | #6
Darth Marr
Darth Vowrawn
Darth Mortis
Darth Ravage
Darth Nox
Darth Aruk
Darth Rictus
Darth Baras Dead, not sure about successor
Darth Decimus Dead, probably succeeded by Darth Charnus
Darth Hadra Dead, successor Darth Karrid also died in the novel
Darth Acharon Dead, not sure about successor
Darth Jadus/Zhorrid Not sure which path is canon

BenKatarn
02.24.2013 , 03:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Darth Baras Dead, not sure about successor
After his death, Baras was immediately succeeded as Head of the Sphere of Military Offense by Darth Arho. Arho is then killed by Republic players during the Ilum questline.

As far as we know, by the end of "Annihilation", four of the twelve seats on the Dark Council are empty, with no one presiding over the Sphere of Military Offense, Military Strategy, Technology and Biotic Science. Due to the ambiguity of the Agent storyline, it is not clear who currently is the head of Imperial Intelligence, Jadus or Zhorrid.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Slowpokeking
02.24.2013 , 03:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
After his death, Baras was immediately succeeded as Head of the Sphere of Military Offense by Darth Arho. Arho is then killed by Republic players during the Ilum questline.

As far as we know, by the end of "Annihilation", four of the twelve seats on the Dark Council are empty, with no one presiding over the Sphere of Military Offense, Military Strategy, Technology and Biotic Science. Due to the ambiguity of the Agent storyline, it is not clear who currently is the head of Imperial Intelligence, Jadus or Zhorrid.
I think Darth Tormen will mostly succeed Military Offense, Darth Charnus will take Military Strategy. Darth Viktus could take a seat as well.

BenKatarn
02.24.2013 , 03:22 PM | #9
The thing with Tormen is that he is a character whose fate depends on player choices. I think people at Bioware would refrain from confirming that he indeed ascends to the Dark Council, because that would mean that the Dark Side ending of the Bounty Hunter becomes canon. Since this game is player choice-dominated, they would likely piss off a lot of people if they would already declare certain outcomes as canon. They obviously had to with KOTOR but I doubt we'll have anything that concret with SWTOR for a while.

Charnus would make sense I guess, but what's with Viktus? I don't recall him being that important (or successful) at all to be even considered for the Dark Council. He was also more involved with Diplomacy, which would make him a candidate for the Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy, if anything, but that Sphere is currently being headed by Ravage.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Emperor-Norton
02.24.2013 , 03:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I think Darth Tormen will mostly succeed Military Offense, Darth Charnus will take Military Strategy. Darth Viktus could take a seat as well.
The problem with Tormen is
Spoiler

The others sound like good choices imo.