Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

it is needed help on a secret question!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
it is needed help on a secret question!

DUNADAIN
02.23.2013 , 07:54 AM | #1
My friend has such situation there is he, not to forget an answer for one secret question from five.And exactly this question meets him on a site and in a game. It it possible to do, that for his did set other questions? PS: to call in in technical service he does not have possibility.

OwenBrooks
02.23.2013 , 08:08 AM | #2
First up he can unlock his account if he has answered the security question wrong 5 times by resetting his password

https://account.swtor.com/user/password/recover

Only thing he can try is deleting the cache and cookies in his browser, turn off his router for say 5 min and hope he gets a new IP address.

https://account.swtor.com/user/security-questions is where he needs to go if he can gain access

Suggest he sets the answer the same he will only need to remember one answer then

Q1 = Answer 1
Q2 = Answer 1
Q3 = Answer 1

However if he can not get into this area after trying for say 48 hrs he will really need to phone them.

DUNADAIN
02.23.2013 , 08:43 AM | #3
made attempt recover a password, but it gave nothing, again the same question.

DUNADAIN
02.23.2013 , 08:45 AM | #4
him have static ip

DUNADAIN
02.23.2013 , 10:33 AM | #5
now they have this error
LOGIN FAILED - This account has been locked due to incorrect answers to security questions, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
Can I again activate Akkaunt through mail or it is needed necessarily to call? Simply friend to call not able exactly, it too expensive.

OwenBrooks
02.23.2013 , 04:33 PM | #6
As per above unlock can be achieved by resetting password,

Quickest solution unless he gets lucky with the question is to phone them, VOIP is the best option, google voice and skype are probably the simplest ones to use as well. Skype should be about $1.80 an hour, so if the call is done in 20 minutes, 60 cents is what it will cost you.

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200

DUNADAIN
02.23.2013 , 04:59 PM | #7
and a cost of bell can be dollar. But minimum addition from 10 dollars. One bell such bag not to cost. And you forget about that service of technical support can by hours not to answer on a bell and spend money on a bell in empty. Why not to decide this problem the simple letter of administration what did they simply give possibility to call on Akkaunt it is simple to answer on other from five questions? It that so difficultly that in twenty the first age it is for this purpose needed to ring for five thousand kilometres and to spend money?

He already understood how to deblock, but the system sets a the same question however.He tried even from other computer. I ask help him!

OwenBrooks
02.23.2013 , 05:26 PM | #8
Final suggestion I have is send an email to support@swtor.com and in this make a clear strong case on why you cannot phone them for account issues and they may and I say may be willing to assist.
I do not think this will be a quick method so do not expect an immediate response.
Do not shoot the messenger.

DUNADAIN
02.24.2013 , 01:06 AM | #9
Quickly or long this is important not, main to decide this problem. And for that you try I with a friend very thankful you.