Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

Beniboybling
02.25.2013 , 03:28 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by RavenJar View Post
I believe Rex will die.
I too, believe this will be the case. He's not in the movies, or Order 66. He's entirely a TCW creation, so is not tied to any EU. He is a loved character, but not loved enough to be expendable.

Although I don't think by the end of this arc... well, we'll see. A confrontation between Rex and Ashoka will be interesting - if I recall they are quite close.

Selenial
02.25.2013 , 03:31 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I too, believe this will be the case. He's not in the movies, or Order 66. He's entirely a TCW creation, so is not tied to any EU. He is a loved character, but not loved enough to be expendable.

Although I don't think by the end of this arc... well, we'll see. A confrontation between Rex and Ashoka will be interesting - if I recall they are quite close.
How cool would it be if Rex kills her and Skywalker completely destroys him for it? XD

Two birds one stone Lucas... Think about it :P
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

SNCommand
02.25.2013 , 05:18 PM | #93
If Barriss is involved, I suspect she's working alone, Tarkin and Palpatine are just using exploiting the current situation

I suspect she will find a side eventually, this arch is likely going to end with someone leaving the jedi order, the question would then be if she joined Sidious and whatever he has planned for Maul, if she remain in exile and builds something herself or if she joins the Separatists

Could also end with Ahsoka found guilty and imprisoned (there's a lot of people locked up in jail currently, a lot of Confederacy leaders, Cad Bane, Aurra Sing) and end with whoever the dark jedi is staying with the jedi for a later reveal
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Djstingable
02.25.2013 , 05:45 PM | #94
Maybe if Ahsoka does get sent to prison, she will escape with Sing and join Ventress and everybody = happy

But then she could also be about to get executed, and then hold Palpatine hostage or something. So many possibilities.
About the Rex thing, I sort of want him and Ahsoka to be a duo surviving in order 66, and they run away together and have babies
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

Lord_O_Death_Joe
02.25.2013 , 05:49 PM | #95
^ Someone missed the Order 66 all clones are mentally and unwillingly forced to attack the jedi memo.

Would be cool though.
-
*.....*.,,....Lv fr r d lk pr....,,.*......*
.......,~,.....Srh hrugh Awsmss.....,~,.......
.._.~;`~._,;~,................... Joe ....................,~;,_.~`;~._..

Spartanik
02.25.2013 , 06:31 PM | #96
Quote:
A confrontation between Rex and Ashoka will be interesting - if I recall they are quite close.
If you wacthed the cast hangout after the lawless episode they mention of rex killing ashoka, but they dismiss it.
The one who mention was the voice actreess of ashoka when she asked a kid what he thinked what will happen to ashoka , and the reply was that rex would kill ashoka and she was shoked lol. It wont happen though. dave filoni made it clear on that.
doesnt mean rex wont die. But maybe not yet i think.
Also about order 66 i think some clones didnt folow it but i might be mistaken. BUt evidently some clones during the war were much more independent then what palpatine intended. I recall one episode of one meating rex that had deserted married with wife and kids. Obviously their "programing" was subjective, them being human beings after all. And influencied by enviromental estimuli. LIke jedi friendships etc.

Here is the cast hangout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwMMpqsPYTk
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

UndyingImhotep
02.25.2013 , 09:32 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
I guess I will retract that. I was very fond of the Kamino arc with Fives, Hevy, 99 and such.
Another good one was the episode where Captain Rex was wounded by a sniper and his squad mates left him in the care of the wife of a clone who deserted after the First Battle of Geonosis who has raised 2 children and has settled down in the life of a farmer.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

jjmartin
02.25.2013 , 10:32 PM | #98
It's pretty obv. Bariss - there is no other character that matches the body type of the attacker.

The question they have to back tell is how she got that good. Possibly Sidious has dispatched Maul to train her? Sidious has trained her himself?

My big question/concern is how the Clone Army is treated. In the first 4 seasons the Clones are presented as 'extra hands' for the Jedi, so that the Jedi can fight the war. Every Jedi has their own regiment, etc... Now suddenly there's this massive switch in policy so that the Army is independent, which isn't explained.

Even Tarkin saying thing like 'this is a military matter, not a concern of the Jedi' seems very out of flavor for how the Army functioned thus far in the story.

kirorx
02.25.2013 , 11:10 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by jjmartin View Post
It's pretty obv. Bariss - there is no other character that matches the body type of the attacker.

The question they have to back tell is how she got that good. Possibly Sidious has dispatched Maul to train her? Sidious has trained her himself?

My big question/concern is how the Clone Army is treated. In the first 4 seasons the Clones are presented as 'extra hands' for the Jedi, so that the Jedi can fight the war. Every Jedi has their own regiment, etc... Now suddenly there's this massive switch in policy so that the Army is independent, which isn't explained.

Even Tarkin saying thing like 'this is a military matter, not a concern of the Jedi' seems very out of flavor for how the Army functioned thus far in the story.
I thought he said if was a Republic matter?

Either way the clones work for the republic, which means they work for palpatine

He allows the Jedi to command the forces but as they said in the movies, they are peace keeper not warriors

Needless to say the entire republic including the Jedi are already under sith control they just don't know it yet

How ever the military seemed before, things are transpiring according to the emperors design, he said so himself

It's all subject to change because its all an illusion
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Spartanik
02.26.2013 , 08:00 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by UndyingImhotep View Post
Another good one was the episode where Captain Rex was wounded by a sniper and his squad mates left him in the care of the wife of a clone who deserted after the First Battle of Geonosis who has raised 2 children and has settled down in the life of a farmer.
yep, also Umbara arch was nice too.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.