Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament Finals - Traya vs G0-T0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament Finals - Traya vs G0-T0

LadyKulvax
03.14.2013 , 05:01 PM | #461
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post

....Signing off now but one thing I should point out, Force sight - Traya can see through stealth with it, and she can see droids.
Why do I forget the smallest but most crucial things.... *Picard facepalm*
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Warren-Stride
03.14.2013 , 05:01 PM | #462
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
Also, as far as we have seen, HK-50s were only demonstrated to be effective against protocol droids~Harbingers' protocol and utility droids as well as the protocol droid in Vogga's warehouse. Again, you overestimate the strength of HK-50s.
Well firstly, the single HK unit did kill very single miner on the Peragus station.

But please, if I am over estimating them, do tell me how effective they are in a not biased manner.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Warren-Stride
03.14.2013 , 05:03 PM | #463
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post

....Signing off now but one thing I should point out, Force sight - Traya can see through stealth with it, and she can see droids.
*Sigh* Fine.

I guess they'll just have to drop down and attack Traya directly as a distraction while another HK drops an explosive on them. Still simple.
~~ AiR ~~

BlazingShadow
03.14.2013 , 05:04 PM | #464
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Well firstly, the single HK unit did kill very single miner on the Peragus station.

But please, if I am over estimating them, do tell me how effective they are in a not biased manor.
only if you return the favor.

Remember the miners were stupid and already at eachothers' throats. They were barely under the intelligence of GOTO's exchange goons.

Also, Beni just destroyed any hope of you being able to sneak past her with stealth generators. And again, Destroy Droid, Lightning, Force Sight, buhbye.

LadyKulvax
03.14.2013 , 05:05 PM | #465
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
*Sigh* Fine.

I guess they'll just have to drop down and attack Traya directly as a distraction while another HK drops an explosive on them. Still simple.
If Traya can sense them, she can teach her Sith hosts to do so as well, which means the droids all of a sudden have no way to surprise the Sith, whereas the Sith have the ability to surprise the Hk-50 droids, meaning traps and ambushes, the droids really don't stand a chance against the whole host of the Triumvirate.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

BlazingShadow
03.14.2013 , 05:07 PM | #466
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
If Traya can sense them, she can teach her Sith hosts to do so as well, which means the droids all of a sudden have no way to surprise the Sith, whereas the Sith have the ability to surprise the Hk-50 droids, meaning traps and ambushes, the droids really don't stand a chance against the whole host of the Triumvirate.
don't forget that in order to drop down they'd have to get past a sith fleet. And malachor's atmosphere. And Storm Beasts. And Vet Sith infantry. And Sith Lords.

buhbye.

LadyKulvax
03.14.2013 , 05:08 PM | #467
don't forget that in order to drop down they'd have to get past a sith fleet. And malachor's atmosphere. And Storm Beasts. And Vet Sith infantry. And Sith Lords.

buhbye.
My point is that, without the stealth on their side, it's game over pretty much and if the Yacht gets blown up, G0-T0 has no way to control his droids because his Yacht is also his droid command center.
Jedi Order

Warren-Stride
03.14.2013 , 05:09 PM | #468
Only if you return the favor.

Remember the miners were stupid and only at eachothers' throats.

Also, Beni just destroyed any hope of you being able to sneak past her with stealth generators.
*Rubs temples*

I am trying to be pleasant, but you're being awfully abrasive.

I did bring this up early on in this Kaggath, and I suppose I will again. This is the least biased evaluation of the HK unit's power you will ever find. I promise.

---

We can compare the HK-50s to the HK-51s:
Quote:
"Schematics for HK generation 51: Blaster to accuracy ratio: increased by 21%. Durasteel impact frame resistance: increased. Conclusion: halting production. Units are in standby mode, pending further testing of behavior cores and assassination protocols." ―Log of the HK-51's development status
So the HK-51's were upgraded versions of the HK-50s in accuracy and defense. (Which doesn't mean the HK-50's weren't plenty good in both already.)

So any abilities the HK-51's have in SWTOR can be translated to the HK-50's here, with a debuff to accuracy and a lower armor rating. That's what I got for their combat effectiveness.
~~ AiR ~~

Warren-Stride
03.14.2013 , 05:11 PM | #469
As part of your quote you mentioned that the Exile could not grasp Traya's sight. I'm not sure how easy it'll be for her to teach the entire Sith Triumvirate. It takes time to learn Force skills. And Force Sight isn't exactly simple.
~~ AiR ~~

Warren-Stride
03.14.2013 , 05:12 PM | #470
My point is that, without the stealth on their side, it's game over pretty much and if the Yacht gets blown up, G0-T0 has no way to control his droids because his Yacht is also his droid command center.
Knowing there is a ship in the area and being able to blow it out of the sky are two totally different things.
~~ AiR ~~