Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

Saitada
02.20.2013 , 08:25 PM | #1
Really. Game launcher says go to the forums for information because the login service is unavailable and yet.... there is no information on the forums for same.... Really....

Honestly I am getting tired of the ineptitude of EA/Bioware.

Rafaman
02.20.2013 , 08:27 PM | #2
Just logged in. No issues. Not trying to rub it in, just pointing out that this seems to be intermittent and specific to the client side.

Saitada
02.20.2013 , 08:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Just logged in. No issues. Not trying to rub it in, just pointing out that this seems to be intermittent and specific to the client side.
Doesn't surprise me.

Saitada
02.20.2013 , 08:33 PM | #4
Doesn't surprise me. However this is the first time i've ran into this issue and nothing I do seems to resolve it. I guess it doesn't help that I had a power outage just before it started happening and all my computers security information for websites is also gone as well (another pain in my arse). Even flushing the DNS cache isn't working to clear it up.

Saitada
02.20.2013 , 08:40 PM | #5
Ok that was interesting. My computer clock was off by 7 minutes. I synched it with time.windows and the game launcher launched fine right after that. Which means that the launcher is very time/date sensitive and if one is off it will lock out the launcher from connecting to the login service.

MisterMuse
02.20.2013 , 08:45 PM | #6
This works for you but I'm still stuck on launcher, I know he password and e-mail aint wrong but so it has to be the bloody security key messing up.

Saitada
02.20.2013 , 08:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterMuse View Post
This works for you but I'm still stuck on launcher, I know he password and e-mail aint wrong but so it has to be the bloody security key messing up.
android/Iphone app security key or the fob?

chuixupu
02.20.2013 , 09:22 PM | #8
I was logged in just 10 min ago, but now it won't let me log back in. When I try to log into my account on the site (you know how it asks if you actually click on "my account", I'm still logged into the forums), it says my security key is incorrect. I tried synching the time, but that didn't work.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant