Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please fire the armor design team...2.0 preview

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Please fire the armor design team...2.0 preview

02.26.2013 , 01:28 PM | #11
Why would they make more appealing looking armor? If they keep dishing out this horrible crap people will just be forced to spend more cc to get better looking gear.

02.27.2013 , 03:56 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekan View Post
Really...this has to be be the most disgusting armor sets this group has produced, and they've produced some whoppers up to this point:
I like most of them (save for some head pieces).
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

02.28.2013 , 02:50 PM | #13
The Field Tech set sans the Headgear looks pretty awesome. Likely that I will give up my Sniper's Tron gear for that.

02.28.2013 , 06:01 PM | #14
Meh the hat doesn't fit well with my blind sniper, having eyeholes just to show some metal slits just doesn't look that good

Quote: Originally Posted by Battle_Brother View Post
Headgear looks terribad. I'm getting a Fallout: New Vegas feel from the Arkanian helmet for Agents.
I'm not sure what the problem with that is lol, New Vegas was awesome

03.03.2013 , 10:10 PM | #15
I like it.
Perhaps the OP was tongue-in-cheek about it, but I personally don't believe any firing's necessary

03.04.2013 , 07:45 PM | #16
I personally believe they are releasing more and more ugly endgame gear to try to make people buy the cartel At least it is beginning to seem this way. No other way I can think that this stuff keeps getting approved haha.

03.04.2013 , 10:26 PM | #17
Partisan gear looks great... I hate the other kind that makes you some generic astronaut.
Hillkiller Legacy- The Bastion (US)
Elran- Level 55 Jedi Guardian--- Snippersniper- Level 55 Sniper--- Look'alike- Level 55 Commando--- Huntardinspace- Level 22 Mercenary--- Iknowthatheal- Level 15 Sith Sorcerer

03.05.2013 , 10:23 AM | #18
I like the color pattern I think on the chest. Will have to see how it colors BM gear, which I have mostly used for a shell. The rest, I probably still will.
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

03.09.2013 , 01:33 PM | #19
all the gear to all the classes looks **** ...... sad for being a sub for this ... well good thing is you can get orange gear and make the look you like

03.09.2013 , 01:41 PM | #20
Most of the armor isn't bad, it's the helms.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”