Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please fire the armor design team...2.0 preview

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Please fire the armor design team...2.0 preview

Jekan
02.20.2013 , 06:50 PM | #1
Really...this has to be be the most disgusting armor sets this group has produced, and they've produced some whoppers up to this point:

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/20/swtor-le...odels-preview/
Jekana - 55 Sniper(Eng/Leth) | T'vor - 50 Powertech (Shield) | Docfeelgood - 44 Sorc (Healer)
Jïnx - 37 Gunslinger(SS)

I've heard there are worse snipers on the Bastion than me, but I don't believe it. I elevate being a scrub to a whole new level.
Eternal Dominion
Ghostbusters

swifferdude
02.20.2013 , 06:56 PM | #2
I quite like them actually...
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!

Nadisu
02.20.2013 , 06:58 PM | #3
Had a peek, and I'm just flabbergasted. I didn't think they could get any worse.

You sure it is enough t just fire the designer, wouldn't it be better to also fire the person that hired said designer, or would that be overkill?

Bleh, forgot the second part i wanted to say.

But luckily taste is a personal matter, and some might like them.
As you guessed, I don't. I'll find something else to wear instead of that.

Rigsta
02.20.2013 , 07:19 PM | #4
Not for the first time, I'm very very happy I didn't roll a consular or inquisitor.

I actually rather like the agent sets, apart from the headgear. But that's par for the course with me. They're certainly better than the war hero & elite war hero sets, and generally anything agent-related that includes biege, brown or orange colouring.

NoTomorrow
02.20.2013 , 07:23 PM | #5
the headgear can go to hell. I never really liked any of them except for a standard pack of sunglasses.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Battle_Brother
02.20.2013 , 09:17 PM | #6
Headgear looks terribad. I'm getting a Fallout: New Vegas feel from the Arkanian helmet for Agents.
Major Alhaus, Battalion XO
RP Officer
Thirteenth Battalion

CaptainApop
02.20.2013 , 09:35 PM | #7
I quite like them. At least they aren't bright orange and aren't sporting three of four different backpacks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Battle_Brother View Post
I'm getting a Fallout: New Vegas feel from the Arkanian helmet for Agents.
I'm also totally ok with this.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

TheLokust
02.22.2013 , 08:55 AM | #8
Other than bizarro helmets, I think it all looks pretty good.

WHFlash
02.22.2013 , 12:47 PM | #9
Some folks like it, some don't.

That's where the art team should aim for. They'll never please everyone.

Personally, I hide the head gear 99% of the time anyway, because it's one of the few ways I can be distinct. Ugly (or nice) helmets don't affect me.

If I had a vote, I'd like for the force users to have more armors that are mostly just robes, and less of the metal bits, even for the tanks. I'd like my Jedi to look more like a Jedi and not a trooper with a robe, but other than that, the new stuff looks interesting.

Reafen
02.23.2013 , 09:51 AM | #10
I was hoping they would be adding armor that would look similar to the Vendetta/Battlemaster/Gree-event sets since I want my Agent to have a more "Field Agent" look rather then the "Undercover" look (which the Underworld set seems to have covered).
The Gee Legacy
Taicho Ricer

Chawpsticks Chawpstiks