Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 = $10 well spent!

TheSeventhJedi
02.20.2013 , 06:10 PM | #11
Legacy achievements and vanity gear? Finally! Why in the world didn't they lead off their ads with this?

Now where are my Cathar?
The Windstalker Legacy
Exandrus Hylaea
Ezindra Flakk

Wodaz
02.20.2013 , 06:11 PM | #12
I spent over 10 dollars on gas, smokes and food today, but spending 10 dollars on a better habit is uncalled for!!!!
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

Slowpokeking
02.20.2013 , 06:12 PM | #13
How is the story?

BobaScott
02.20.2013 , 06:12 PM | #14
$10 just buys the planet and maybe access to higher levels. Pretty sure the rest will be a normal update for free. Or are they planning to lockout anyone who doesn't pay?

That point aside, glad they are sharing some info finally.

Wodaz
02.20.2013 , 06:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Missed my point, but that's okay
No I didn't....just don't understand why people think 10 bucks is wallet breaking!?!?!?!??! Especially when supporting a game you like is the cause!????!??!!?
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

iamthehoyden
02.20.2013 , 06:19 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wodaz View Post
No I didn't....just don't understand why people think 10 bucks is wallet breaking!?!?!?!??! Especially when supporting a game you like is the cause!????!??!!?
Yes, you did What I said was that it wasn't the price. So it doesn't matter if it was $10, $1, or $100. Price is not the issue here. This isn't a charity, I'm not "supporting" them. I'm paying for a game, for entertainment. And I don't buy things unless I have a good idea of what I'm buying.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Banegio
02.20.2013 , 06:20 PM | #17
2.0 =/= expansion
2.0 = free for all

$10 Expansion = 1 planet (think SectionX times 5)
(well plus "more", according to dev)

(I have spent my $10. Just trying to clear the confusion if any)

Captian_Jack
02.20.2013 , 06:24 PM | #18
Finally some solid information. Just spent my $10.
"We think it's (same-gender romances) part of the expectation of a role-playing game. It's part of the expectation of a BioWare game." --Ray Muzyka, Senior Vice President and Co-founder of BioWare

Oneknife
02.20.2013 , 06:24 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Wodaz View Post
I spent over 10 dollars on gas, smokes and food today, but spending 10 dollars on a better habit is uncalled for!!!!
I spen $10:75 at the corner store for cigs in Canada man~

TalkingDinosaur
02.20.2013 , 06:25 PM | #20
It's finally here...
Quote:
To transfer your character the Public Test Server, follow these instructions...Click the “Copy Character” button.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11