Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the heck is this?! This is a joke! New armor models up. Gremlins and moths :l:l

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What the heck is this?! This is a joke! New armor models up. Gremlins and moths :l:l

Alec_Fortescue
02.20.2013 , 06:10 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Looks like the Mummy has returned
Oh my God...
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Pscyon
02.20.2013 , 06:10 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Dude, I think those looks are shared between either faction.
Hopefully it's too early to say for certain and if not, hopefully it won't become common practice. Seen it in other MMORPGs, all factions suddenly getting the exact same armour designs for no reason.
Sith Sorcerer

TheSeventhJedi
02.20.2013 , 06:12 PM | #23
I just get the feeling that the devs are just sitting back in their chairs laughing. "They're going to grind nightmare modes, for THIS? Bwahahahahahaha!"
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Alec_Fortescue
02.20.2013 , 06:13 PM | #24
This is the stuff that should go into cartel packs!
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Katszc
02.20.2013 , 06:14 PM | #25
Eh, guess I have odd taste but I love the look on most of these lol.
Katszc - The Other Guys - Shadow
Tojiko - Hakuna Matat„ - Scoundrel
«rowberry - Hakuna Matat„ - Sage

Wolfninjajedi
02.20.2013 , 06:17 PM | #26
Seriously already Duffy has this shown and everything? Jeez....
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Mossesman
02.20.2013 , 06:20 PM | #27
There only the Imperial armor suits at the moment guys. Got a bit worried tbh when i saw the BH armor and thought it was Trooper gear.
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

Gaff
02.20.2013 , 06:21 PM | #28
Those aren't too bad, at least the shoulders/boots/bracers aren't ridiculous. I'm sure those will fit into someone's character themes. The second Imperial Agent one, without the helmet, looks particularly awesome.

I just wish we could dye armor like GW2. SWTOR's armors have so little color variance. For example that first set only has two tones, black and red.
"You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Pscyon
02.20.2013 , 06:32 PM | #29
Well, now that some more pictures have been added (was only the first 4 when I posted earlier), I'll agree that not all of them are bad. Arkanian agent set is... okay, and the Underworld trenchcoat one is kinda cool even, flared boots aside. Arkanian bounty hunter has a very jetpacky jetpack.
Sith Sorcerer

iamthehoyden
02.20.2013 , 06:33 PM | #30
Once again, hide-head-slot will be well used. Why must the helms always look like crap? Why?
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box