Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting in 2.0 !!

tanktest
02.22.2013 , 04:21 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Darevsool View Post
My opinion is that if the devs really didn't want us to do it, they'd find a way to fix it. If they can't be bothered enough to actually fix it, then there's no reason not to do it.
exactly how I feel IF it really wasn't ment to be it would have been fixed by now , some times , and not calling then out on this saying what they did said to me it was ment to be but they want to look at it now ..

I'l also bet why no vendor mats + the main Reason NO MakeB on the test it's still being played with just how RE is gonna work ...

Darev
02.22.2013 , 07:20 PM | #52
I got a looted schematic on Test.

Reinforced Kelsh Handgear

wainot-keel
02.23.2013 , 12:24 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
Did they seriously just put a metal called turd-anium in the game?
omg, I spit out my cofee and I wasn't even drinking any when I read this

Anyway, I learned this implant. It had a 10% chance.
But something's not right. The purple item from the vendor gave me no mats after REing and a weird red message like "No reverse engineering information for item Arkanian combat medic MK-V package". And as you can see, it's a blue recipe (with the same stats ) from a purple item. Impossible to craft atm.

Kytea
02.23.2013 , 09:44 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Geir_God View Post
its funny to seee people panic and trying to dump on market mats they dont need and know will be in much less demand
Within hours of the 2.0 patch notes release I dumped 150+ stabs at ~135k. The market now dips to 80-85k.

It wasn't panic, it was a good forecast that turned out to reduce my losses.
It's not impossible. It's just improbable.

Wodaz
02.23.2013 , 10:20 PM | #55
Here's the grade 9 Underworld Metal Beryllius
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"
Free Character Transfer and stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/f39w6v

Knockerz
02.24.2013 , 11:19 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by abokado View Post
Yeah, the new lvl 52 stims give for exmaple +154 strength and +63 power.

Though they probably won't be any reusables anymore.
I like that since now we can start selling stims and other consumables in large quantities like in wow flask and temp buff things sell like hot cakes. Biochem end game consumables should sell as well like augment kits.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

Knockerz
02.24.2013 , 11:22 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Kytea View Post
Within hours of the 2.0 patch notes release I dumped 150+ stabs at ~135k. The market now dips to 80-85k.

It wasn't panic, it was a good forecast that turned out to reduce my losses.
That was good decision on your part. Although it must be annoying having to pull the credits from the mail especially when you get double of every item you sell.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

tacharua
02.25.2013 , 02:18 AM | #58
correct the new stims do give 154 main stat and power by 63 when you then re it to get the blue schematic all it does is make it last 2 hours and persist through death after that which i think needs fixing is for biochems only is make it none consumed but only last an hour and not persist through death

JamieKirby
02.25.2013 , 09:29 PM | #59
oh yay, another 50 points of crafters being greedy.....so excited.

Kytea
02.25.2013 , 09:41 PM | #60
Can player-crafted mods/armorings/hilts/etc still be RE'd?
It's not impossible. It's just improbable.