Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting in 2.0 !!

wainot-keel
02.22.2013 , 11:16 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
New armor schematics are on the trainers?
Yes, there are some new orange schematics for Synthweaving (my only toon who made it there). I read someone on pts gen chat that armomech didn't

L-RANDLE
02.22.2013 , 11:27 AM | #42
There are new schematics for Artifice as well. I bought a Ark OH and RE'd it for an orange version with no mods.

I could also RE enhancements for patterns. The RE mats returned were mostly grade 9 (which you can get from your appropriate gather/mission skill) or grade 10 (a new "stabilizer"). To craft the OH above I needed like 4 of the new stabilizer, so this will been needed in abundance to craft new endgame stuff.
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Heezdedjim
02.22.2013 , 12:01 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
I haven't been able to play much on the PTS, but kinda does seems so. Flashpoints will give you black hole gear, which is lvl 50. So yes, you get to 50, you grind flashpoints to get the gear to quest on the planet and get to lvl 55 and then you grind again. Just writing it sounds awful
No surprise then; another epic fail on crafting. More proof that BW simply despises player directed content (i.e., anything where you're not playing what they have scripted for you to play 24x7).

Estelindis
02.22.2013 , 01:02 PM | #44
Confirmed that the trainer for synthweaving offers new orange schematics. The model for jedi knights is very nice.

No sign of new orange schematics from the trainer for armormech. I am running some of the new underworld trading missions in the hope of finding some.

tanktest
02.22.2013 , 02:50 PM | #45
armoring 30 Mats

Tricopper flux x 2 Vendor bought no access to yet so can't make the armor

Mythra x 2 Grade 9 Scavenged Metal
Mass Manipulation Generator x 1 Grade 10 Drop , RE
Turadium x 2 Grade 9 Scavenged Compound
Exotic Element Eqalizer x 4 Grade 10 Drop , RE

Whats missing is the IRON from underworld if at all
Runin some Underworld Mission see what I get for Metal

Mod mats

Tricopper flux x 2 Vendor bought no access to yet so can't make the Mod

Mythra x 2 Grade 9 Scavenged Metal
Mass Manipulation Generator x 1 Grade 10 Drop , RE
Turadium x 2 Grade 9 Scavenged Compound
Exotic Element Eqalizer x 4 Grade 10 Drop , RE

Whats missing is the IRON from underworld if at all
Runin some Underworld Mission see what I get for Metal

45 -50 Grade 6 LIVE
Grade 7 PVP mats LIVE
Grade 8 PVE stabs , matrix LIVE
51 to 55 Grade 9 PTS
Grade 10 Mass Manipulation Generator Exotic Element Eqalizer PTS

Also looks like Grade 9 is Pet Mission Stuff and Grade 10 IS re and drops PTS

time to make with Maxed pets 42 min

but i wouldnt go by those mats expect the names but the amounts im sure maybe wrong ...

tanktest
02.22.2013 , 02:54 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
So, can anyone clear up what exactly new tiers of mats and materials are available through standard crafting means on the PTS (i.e., vendor trainable schematics + crew missions). This is sounding like there is a big open gap between grade 6 and grade 9, and in between is nothing.

If that's true, then it means not only can we not craft green and blue gear to level from 50-55 in, but once again, all that's available at the new "endgame" is "crappier than the crappiest entry level" stuff. So, we have to stop at 50 and do the same stupid gear grind to gear up just to make through five more levels, then start a whole other grind for level 55 stuff, and nothing we can craft is in any way useful beyond level 49.

It's enough that everything at 50 is being made obsolete. But putting a big stupid donut hole in the crafting system from 50 to 54 is just idiotic.
hope that helps some
In the mission book grade 6 to 9 no in between

45 -50 Grade 6 LIVE

51 to 55 Grade 9 PTS

Don't for get Grade 7 and 8 are all ready in the game

Grade 7 PVP mats LIVE
Grade 8 PVE stabs , matrix LIVE

Also looks like Grade 9 is Pet Mission Stuff and Grade 10 IS re and drops PTS

SO nothing is missing . ..

Heezdedjim
02.22.2013 , 03:02 PM | #47
Quote:
Turdaium x 2 Grade 9
Did they seriously just put a metal called turd-anium in the game?

tanktest
02.22.2013 , 03:14 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
Did they seriously just put a metal called turd-anium in the game?

mybad

turadium

akabane_k
02.22.2013 , 03:30 PM | #49
various things ive learned.
you have a 20% to learn a blue schem from a green and a 10% to learn a purple from a blue.

augments go up to 28, the 28 schems are got through crit slicing missions. level 26 augment schems are from the crafting trainer. The green 28's give +23 primary and + 15 secondary stats. It is impossible to make and re them at the moment due to the fact that the white crafting materials dont exist in the game. mk-9 aug kits still use mk-6 components for some reason, might be a bug, also impossible to craft.

nano infused stims adrenals and such can be re'd so that they are reusable by biochem, its a bit bugged atm since the reusable doesnt persist through death as it used to. Im guessing there is a more powerful stim/adrenal out there, since the augments from the trainer werent BIS, it makes sense that the stims wouldnt be either. most likely this new stim isnt resusable, making the nano infused ones similar to rakata or hyperbattle while this other one would be like exotech back in the day, rather hard to find, perhaps only through a raid or schem from a crit crafting misssion.

tanktest
02.22.2013 , 03:56 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by akabane_k View Post
various things ive learned.
you have a 20% to learn a blue schem from a green and a 10% to learn a purple from a blue.

augments go up to 28, the 28 schems are got through crit slicing missions. level 26 augment schems are from the crafting trainer. The green 28's give +23 primary and + 15 secondary stats. It is impossible to make and re them at the moment due to the fact that the white crafting materials dont exist in the game. mk-9 aug kits still use mk-6 components for some reason, might be a bug, also impossible to craft.

nano infused stims adrenals and such can be re'd so that they are reusable by biochem, its a bit bugged atm since the reusable doesnt persist through death as it used to. Im guessing there is a more powerful stim/adrenal out there, since the augments from the trainer werent BIS, it makes sense that the stims wouldnt be either. most likely this new stim isnt resusable, making the nano infused ones similar to rakata or hyperbattle while this other one would be like exotech back in the day, rather hard to find, perhaps only through a raid or schem from a crit crafting misssion.
Good point I didn't even notice blues had 20 % and epic 10 % and the ones with 10 % seems to be balanced more then now as far as REING goes ...