Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting in 2.0 !!

wainot-keel
02.20.2013 , 05:35 PM | #1
From patch notes in PTS.

Quote:

( bunch of other stuff )

Crew Skills
  • All Crew Skills now have a skill cap of 450!

( bunch of other stuff )
Awesome, innit ? Looking forward to it

Discuss.

Cleet_Xia
02.20.2013 , 06:56 PM | #2
Yeah - looks like a new tier of schematics may be coming. This could end up being extremely exciting ~ or seriously undwhelming.

Here's to hoping that this brings worthwhile new crafting content.

You could also assume that their will be grade 7 green mats. ~ or that the tier 7 recipes will use PILES of grade 6 mats. I hope we're getting new mats myself ~ just so the market for grade 6 stuff doesn't suddenly turn into a bidding war.

The Stab market is going to implode with the changes to HM loot tables.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

tanktest
02.20.2013 , 07:04 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
From patch notes in PTS.

Awesome, innit ? Looking forward to it

Discuss.

Might sound good but that's all they tell us , i'll be honest depending on what they did to RE etc and how we make gear is what keeps me playing , I like How RE works now and I know a lot don't .. I raid to but I love being able to make to the BiS gear and a lot do that raid..

And don 't see were it's a bad thing to be able to make BIs , why not times are changing why not that change , like Win 8 it's really a awesome OS after you dig into it .. so would making BiS gear not be the same .. I don't raid for gear , never liked like idea , I want to have fun ..

tanktest
02.20.2013 , 07:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
Yeah - looks like a new tier of schematics may be coming. This could end up being extremely exciting ~ or seriously undwhelming.

You could also assume that their will be grade 7 green mats. ~ or that the tier 7 recipes will use PILES of grade 6 mats. I hope we're getting new mats myself ~ just so the market for grade 6 stuff doesn't suddenly turn into a bidding war.

DLing it now I'm gonna test it .... I knew for a fact stab will drop big time , that how it is and new mats are there ,

Stab's havn't already ? I have seen a big drops in stabs and they are gonna drop even way more way before this stuff goes live ..

wainot-keel
02.20.2013 , 08:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post

I bet those 50 extra points will cover grade 7 mats. Perhaps some new than the ones we see now. What grade the schematics will be, don't know. Perhaps the complete sets of schematics of something like to Columi effectively increasing the range for "lowbie" crafting from 15 - 45, to 15 - 50.

tanktest
02.21.2013 , 01:15 AM | #6
RE seems to work fine in 2.0 there is a new stab new matrix and green mats are all new for the 30 s ,, but it is now 10 % RE no longer 20 % but it seems to work better ..

Armors are learn able without a set bonus. smart idea ,

have not tested the re of other players make yet but that is prolly gone but Idc Re is not nerfed to the point we could not learn schematic .. and sell them so you can gear up if you want to and not raid which is smart to ..

so far my test sorc knows the resolve 30 armor the aptitude 30 mod.. all in like ten clicks and a new ear which is blue and can be red to epic from what it looks like ..
once I can set and write out the mats for underworld and Scavenging,I'll list them here ...

Marak
02.21.2013 , 01:41 AM | #7
Any word as to the perk items yet? Like synth/armor got rakata belts/bracers last time, artifice got relics, etc.
Cag - Juggernaut | V'ae - Sorcerer | V'ay - Mercenary
<The Jyse Legacy (50)> | Jedi Covenant
Aenik - Assassin | Vhay - Operative | K'rie - Sniper | Vhae - Marauder

tanktest
02.21.2013 , 02:13 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Marak View Post
Any word as to the perk items yet? Like synth/armor got rakata belts/bracers last time, artifice got relics, etc.
il check my war he's there and a synth new augments I saw some linking those

tanktest
02.21.2013 , 02:48 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Marak View Post
look like not with synth but new augment slots Mk -7 to 9 ... and still looks like CT and Artiice will be the top cred makers

but there is schematic drops so who knows there may be.

JamieKirby
02.21.2013 , 03:26 AM | #10
Hmmm, interesting....another lot of schematics that no one will be crafting....nice indeed. lol

Considering the fact that the only gear being crafted is the moddable gear, which tends to be very difficult to keep updated, though the 2.0 commendation system seems promising, which MIGHT help out alot with keeping moddable gear updated, but overall, i would prefer some normal gear like a reall mmo should have.

Maybe crafters will start doing their role in 2.0?