Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Skill

Neo-Crusaders
02.21.2013 , 10:55 AM | #11
It's creating a new character, then you can choose different crew skills for them that aren't the same, you can create a new character in the game once you have logged in, there is a create option on the bottom right somewhere.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd Server - Senshii - Vanguard, Kotarr - Jedi Guardian, Kuramah - Jedi Sentinel, Syin - Jedi Shadow, Rhuvann - Jedi Sage, Kendour - Commando, Gangam - Sith Sorcerer.
Feel free to ask for help or advice, either in-game or on the forums!

Fisherlogan
02.21.2013 , 12:08 PM | #12
ok, i have a couple of different characters already made, but how does that do anything? you can't trade stuff.

Neo-Crusaders
02.21.2013 , 12:10 PM | #13
You can send items to each character you have by using the mail system in the game ;D, therefore it's useful to have several characters with different skills, this works for items as well as money.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd Server - Senshii - Vanguard, Kotarr - Jedi Guardian, Kuramah - Jedi Sentinel, Syin - Jedi Shadow, Rhuvann - Jedi Sage, Kendour - Commando, Gangam - Sith Sorcerer.

Fisherlogan
02.21.2013 , 12:30 PM | #14
so if i have 3 characters on the Harbringer server, then i can send stuff to them....sweet!!!! think i'll get the guys i dont really use up to lvl 10 and start crafting stuff for my main character.

Neo-Crusaders
02.21.2013 , 12:33 PM | #15
That's what people generally tend to do, but just remember, you can't send things in-between server, or to characters on opposing factions =P.

Fisherlogan
02.21.2013 , 12:39 PM | #16
as long as they're republic or empire, i can do it...good to know

rgrocott
02.21.2013 , 01:21 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Fisherlogan View Post
as long as they're republic or empire, i can do it...good to know
Once you unlock your Legacy, you can add all your characters to it, and then you can send mail to those characters even if they're on the opposing faction.

I think you unlock your Legacy as soon as one of your characters has finished their Chapter 1 story quests.

Skodan
02.21.2013 , 05:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by rgrocott View Post
Once you unlock your Legacy, you can add all your characters to it, and then you can send mail to those characters even if they're on the opposing faction.

I think you unlock your Legacy as soon as one of your characters has finished their Chapter 1 story quests.
with f2p its level 10 that you unlock legacy
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Fisherlogan
02.23.2013 , 12:09 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo-Crusaders View Post
That's what people generally tend to do, but just remember, you can't send things in-between server, or to characters on opposing factions =P.

thanks for the help. i was actually able to send money from my BH to my trooper, on the same server

BanRau
04.02.2014 , 05:14 PM | #20
I was wondering why you can't have more than one Crafting Skill(i.e., Artifice and Synthweaving)?