Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank you for the gree event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thank you for the gree event

Sathid
02.19.2013 , 06:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthLeeloo View Post
I've enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Ignored it the 1st day. Then gave in and checked it out on the 2nd. Been looking forward to another run each day since. Even the PvP quests. Which is something I don't do much of. Rather than hating it like I thought I would, I kinda like the added element of danger in that area.

Each day those quests play out a little bit differently for me. I think that's what I find the most interesting about it. Unlike the usual PvE dailies that are nearly identical runs day in & day out, these include possible FFA chaos at any moment. I've often had to adapt to what's going on around me to complete those quests. Some smooth runs with little to no issues. Others taking multiple attempts & deaths before finishing. While that can be frustrating at times, it's certainly not boring.
Winner,thats the beauty of it.

WaywardOne
02.19.2013 , 07:16 PM | #22
/bump

I've enjoyed it as well.

I like the open world pvp, the look of the light sabers, the sense of activity and the fresh quest chains that have a bit of urgency/finality to them (I don't always trust devs when they say "this will return in the future"). I also am not a raider and while I've experienced nothing that has changed that, I did discover that I really don't mind a raid or world boss fight every now and then.

DarthDymond
02.19.2013 , 07:19 PM | #23
/signed
A fun and enjoyable event all around - I've had a good time with both the PVE and PVP content!
Build on the momentum and keep the good stuff coming!

Endek
02.20.2013 , 01:44 AM | #24
Totally agreed guys, this is a great event and even though it hasn't finished just yet, I am really looking forward to it returning, soon I hope, so that I can continue building my Gree Reputation!

In fact, the event has been so much fun that I want more , why not bring back the Rakgoul World Event from April 2012 that was also a bucket of fun on Tatooine!
Endek
Server:- Dxun Battle Circle

MLGFurby
02.20.2013 , 01:49 AM | #25
I've enjoyed it, but am really hoping they can extend it some, I didn't get to participate in it the first week, and it almost mathematically impossible for me to reach champion or higher for the gear without nearly no-lifing the game for the rest of the week, so hopefully they might extend it a week to take some strain off people who didn't get to play it at the start

TheRainbow
02.20.2013 , 02:43 AM | #26
Yes, there were a few grievances, from repair cost and overly pvp behavior on a pve server. But other than that I've enjoyed the quests and the ops bosses greatly.

Truth to be told I haven't leveled any alts this weeks or moved my 50s off Ilum at all.

sandisrd
02.20.2013 , 02:55 AM | #27
Hi,

Thank you very much BW and LA for this event, TOR is the best MMO ever created!...
Collector's edition owner
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''

Tando-Fett
02.20.2013 , 03:00 AM | #28
The Xenoanalyst II operation and the Grey Secant ship itself are wicked, I love all these particle effects on Gree droids - reminds me of Mass Effect 3 Geth missions. I bet the same people were responsible for this awesomeness as well.

Production quality, the attention to details and the atmosphere of the whole setting are simply outstanding.

Thank you, BW.

YoogBogdan
02.20.2013 , 03:30 AM | #29
Great event, really enjoyed it. Trying to kill world boss when suddenly 16 imps jumped in. The chaos, the drama, ah good times. Hope you have more things like this coming in near future.

Thanks BW!

DarthLowe
02.20.2013 , 04:38 AM | #30
I haven't even remotely touched this event, too low of a level. I'm glad to just see so many happy people finally!