Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug]2/17/13 The Misadventures of Revan's Bugged Armor set.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Bug]2/17/13 The Misadventures of Revan's Bugged Armor set.

slafko
02.18.2013 , 05:54 AM | #11
The is still way too big and way too low. Is Revan going bling-bling and gangsta?

Spartanik
02.18.2013 , 05:58 AM | #12
Quote:
Sigh... I already linked an original set with the ring, but if it's not enough here's another one... I even marked the ring this time... http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3148/ringqo.jpg

Also that video you linked is heavily modded, so if some modder decided to remove the ring that does not mean there was no ring.
Has i said i dont remember every seen it, in KOTOR i even have the game instaled right now.
In anycase the ring that we now have doesnt look like the one you show. the original its more smaller and easly blend ith the rest of the robes.
If fact amost of the Revans robes we got now, doesnt have much resemblance to the KOTOR original.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Aelther
02.18.2013 , 06:00 AM | #13
MMOs always have low amount of models and just constantly re-skin everything... also put cartoony style on top and you get this. Yes the current set does not match KOTOR version, but it does 100% match SWTOR version, and low ring is closer to original than no ring at all and missing red stripe in the middle, like we had before the fix.

Sam_Skyrunner
02.18.2013 , 08:03 AM | #14
Easy solution. They should release the Nihilus armor. Then, no one would use the Revan's armor anymore.

Magnusheart
02.18.2013 , 07:44 PM | #15
Set is far better off without a cap. Cape and lower robes never work well together with clippings and what not.

They need to fix Revan's Chestpeice and get rid of the 2nd hood, change it back to black from grey. and fix the default color on the robes.

Entropius
02.20.2013 , 12:13 PM | #16
Thank you for posting this thread. I know I'm not alone when it comes to want to pull up the hood to cover my corrupted dread guard mask.
▒ ▒ Cult of Cthulhu ▒ ▒
Master

Docmal
02.27.2013 , 05:26 PM | #18
I swear they have some intern playing around with 3d studio who is the lead modeler for the cartel market. Sad thing is that I bet there are 100 or so people who play this game who would do an exceptional job on reproducing these robes.

Magnusheart
03.02.2013 , 02:38 PM | #19
I don't think it would be hard for them to remove a hood mesh on the robes to get rid of the ugly mesh clipping it does. (especially for females its just attrocious) and to make it the black it was before 1.6.0 They could just snake it onto the tuseday maintenance and never worry again.

Ravanofdarkness
03.02.2013 , 03:59 PM | #20
Come on BioWare/EA, how about adding Revan's Cape to his Chestpiece and matching the Colors properly and giving us the Option to put his hood either up or down. Just imagine how bad *** this Pic would look if his Colors matched more while wearing his cape.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...inalDuel01.jpg