Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

60k repair bill!

Viridiana
02.20.2013 , 10:25 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
Read the Fing forums if you want proof.
I do, and only about 3 people have claimed outrageous repair prices, the rest of them just agree that they are higher, 15-25k a death is pretty crazy and rather hard to believe, hense the asking for something to back it up other than just an anonymous person on the forums, as they say talk is cheap.

bbare
02.20.2013 , 10:29 PM | #182
Thanks Bioware. I didn't even make 60k today but due to a few wipes in a flashpoint I lost every credit I earned plus some. Thanks so much for screwing up this game even further.
You should have raided back before 1.2 when repair costs were in the 150k range.
The Vanity Legacy

GavinPatterson
02.20.2013 , 10:50 PM | #183
I honestly don't know how you blew all your credits. 60k is nothing. If your that stupid to be apart of a group that's wiping that much, then your getting what's coming to you. Find a good guild - casual if you don't play much - and take it from there. But what I say doesn't really matter. You've canceled your sub like a big drama fest. Go away
Jedi Master and Consular

Viridiana
02.20.2013 , 11:40 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by GavinPatterson View Post
I honestly don't know how you blew all your credits. 60k is nothing. If your that stupid to be apart of a group that's wiping that much, then your getting what's coming to you. Find a good guild - casual if you don't play much - and take it from there. But what I say doesn't really matter. You've canceled your sub like a big drama fest. Go away
I give this 2 thumbs up and a +1

Osryri
02.21.2013 , 02:30 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by GavinPatterson View Post
Id rather try to succeed then cry and abandon my group when things don't go so smooth. I guess everyone has different playing styles though.

Osryri
02.23.2013 , 04:35 AM | #186
For those who said that people with high repair bills were lying. Here is the Dev post

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback on the changes to repair costs introduced with Game Update 1.7. Upon review, we agree with you that repair costs did become too high with this latest Game Update. To that end, we will be making a change to how these repair costs are calculated, starting with our next scheduled maintenance. Repair costs will now be calculated based on the combined value of all the mods installed in the shell, excluding the value of the shell itself. Players will see a noticeable reduction immediately after the change goes in.

Additionally, wed like to apologize for the inconvenience that we introduced.

As a thank you for your patience during this time, we will also be reducing ALL repair costs by 50% once the aforementioned change goes in with the next scheduled maintenance. This will last all the way through until early access to Rise of the Hutt Cartel launches.

Your feedback is important to us, and we hope that this resolution alleviates the repair costs concerns. Thanks again for your patience

Viridiana
02.23.2013 , 07:35 PM | #187
For those who said that people with high repair bills were lying. Here is the Dev post

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback on the changes to repair costs introduced with Game Update 1.7. Upon review, we agree with you that repair costs did become too high with this latest Game Update. To that end, we will be making a change to how these repair costs are calculated, starting with our next scheduled maintenance. Repair costs will now be calculated based on the combined value of all the mods installed in the shell, excluding the value of the shell itself. Players will see a noticeable reduction immediately after the change goes in.

Additionally, wed like to apologize for the inconvenience that we introduced.

As a thank you for your patience during this time, we will also be reducing ALL repair costs by 50% once the aforementioned change goes in with the next scheduled maintenance. This will last all the way through until early access to Rise of the Hutt Cartel launches.

Your feedback is important to us, and we hope that this resolution alleviates the repair costs concerns. Thanks again for your patience
/facepalm x 100,000,000, no one ever said that the costs were not higher, every single person that posted on here agreed that the costs where higher than pre 1.7 which is what the devs said, what they were disagreeing with you on was your claims of 15-25k per death.

DarthVenizen
02.23.2013 , 08:10 PM | #188
NO ONE said that they were not higher.

Some people (I'm in this group) said that they don't see what the problem with the increase in cost is, it's not that big of a deal and that people canceling subs over such a non issue are dumb

Some people (again myself included in this group) said that people saying that they were paying 15k+ a death were full of ****, because well, they were

tdgesq
02.23.2013 , 09:12 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Viridiana View Post
/facepalm x 100,000,000, no one ever said that the costs were not higher, every single person that posted on here agreed that the costs where higher than pre 1.7 which is what the devs said, what they were disagreeing with you on was your claims of 15-25k per death.
Unless you are using legacy gear like he is, you don't know what you are talking about. We now know that the resale price of the shell dramatically increases the repair cost. So the simple fact is that if the resale price of that gear is high enough, then 15-25k per wipe is totally believable. It's just math.

Zulcun
02.23.2013 , 09:23 PM | #190
Are we still moaning about repair costs? They are being fixed Tuesday and they are giving everyone a discount til 2.0 goes live as compensation. Time to move on